2. Philipp_94

Philipp_94 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Unfortunately, that didn't work for me.

3. Queen of SoS

Queen of SoS Story of Seasons Queen

United States
    Make sure each game is updated to the same update version. Each need to be 1.0.3. I used edizon. All I did was saved my Japanese version game and then backed it up. Same with the USA version. I then went on pc to the Japanese save folder and copied my Japanese save into my USA folder except for the system file (if it still doesn’t work try moving everything including the system file) and then I injected/restored it with edizon again when I got back on my switch.

4. Angely

Angely GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    They actually don't have to be on the same version at least not with JKSV. I just backup, than copy the save slots I want & then use nxshell/any file manager on the nswitch to swap/copy them in the JKSV folder of the game version you want (either delete/move/rename original if you want to keep them or not on the same save) there's no need to go on pc. I just make sure I have duplicate elsewhere just in case, which'll happen automatically if you manualy backup/restore with JKSV, you'll an get an auto folder with your latest save. After that you just have to restore it with JKSV or the homebrew you're using, but that's ofc. after you swapped them on your sd.

Most important is: Make sure you create a char & save 1st before making backup & restore or this won't work as when you delete the save the save gets resetted to an empty save. So ofcourse you can't load your save then. When you boot the game go to the save slot you want/swapped it'll display the old names at 1st, but will load the save you swapped if you did it well & you'd just save again in & backup your save. This is how I switch between version.

Tldr: You can do this without pc unless you want to put your saves on pc 1st. I'd rather save some time doing this on nswitch 1st & then backup to pc etc. what I want to keep.

Last edited by Angely, Apr 6, 2021
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Seasons, Pioneer, English