Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town launches July 10th

Marvelous Europe is pleased to announce that STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town will launch for Nintendo Switch on 10th July 2020.

See the new trailer below:

Originally released for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance in 2003, STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town is a complete remake that will let series fans revisit the charming world of Mineral Town, while also introducing it to a new generation of farmers. In this peaceful setting, players will grow crops, take care of animals, and build relationships with villagers.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That had to be changed due to legal trouble or something, from memory.
Yee, originally they had Natsume localize the games, and since Natsume where the ones who made the localized name Natsume is the one that holds the trademark for the name harvest moon, and when the need for an outside company to localize the game was gone Natsume held onto the name anyway and started publishing games under that title in a blatant attempt to trick people into thinking it's the series they know and love while the original series had to move over to the name Story of Seasons.

Reactions: Sapphire01

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Marvelous Europe is pleased to announce that STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town will launch for Nintendo Switch on 10th July 2020.

See the new trailer below:

Originally released for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance in 2003, STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town is a complete remake that will let series fans revisit the charming world of Mineral Town, while also introducing it to a new generation of farmers. In this peaceful setting, players will grow crops, take care of animals, and build relationships with villagers.

Yes, launch on july i may live or not e n e..lol nah but i wanna play this game, jsut sucks it has to be this long to wait for it.

bluedart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put over 100 hours into this when it released last year thanks to the layeredFS patch restoring the for-some-reason redacted English localization literally included in the files. I know there's an update that doesn't cut off the text anymore because I have it, but with RF4 and AC I'll probably end up just waiting for the English release. Good game btw. A lot of the exploits remain in tact, like fishing during festivals and save-scumming for bank during a horse festival. The mining save-scumming takes just as long as it did in the original. Yay, mythic tools! :O

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn +1