Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town launches July 10th

Marvelous Europe is pleased to announce that STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town will launch for Nintendo Switch on 10th July 2020.

See the new trailer below:

Originally released for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance in 2003, STORY OF SEASONS: Friends of Mineral Town is a complete remake that will let series fans revisit the charming world of Mineral Town, while also introducing it to a new generation of farmers. In this peaceful setting, players will grow crops, take care of animals, and build relationships with villagers.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was incredibly excited to re-experience this game until Rune Factory 4 Special came out. After 100+ hours of that, I think I’m pretty burnt out on farming life. July is a little far off though, so we’ll see. I’ll provably pick it up anyway because XSEED.
Hav a change chary hav a week of doom eternal :D

CactusMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I liked this game. It´s in much mor need of Quality of Live Improvemnent compered to Runefactory. I´ll start preparing picking this up, this publisher is a distribution hazzard. I love their games tough.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully they included all the bug fixes into this one. And I’m happy to see the heart levels are visible for all characters. The Japanese/Asian version don’t show that with the female/female relationship until your dating them. But I am excited I can finally play without having to guess what they are saying after the cut off sentence from the patch.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I was incredibly excited to re-experience this game until Rune Factory 4 Special came out. After 100+ hours of that, I think I’m pretty burnt out on farming life. July is a little far off though, so we’ll see. I’ll provably pick it up anyway because XSEED.
Says the Animal Crossing addict. :lol:

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YEEE BOIIIIII

Wow, they support same sex marriages. I wasn't expecting that from a Nintendo game
This isn't a Nintendo game, it's made by Marvelous

Inb4 games on Nintendo consoles haven't had crazy shit on them in the past. Shin Megami Tensei started on Nintendo consoles after all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool