Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life (English Patch)

Freyjadour

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hey please don't yell at me but I copypasted the password (aespa4thgenleaders) and it didn't work, I tried typing it in verbatim and it didn't work. Did the password get changed?
Quoting what op said "raugo for patch.7z and aespa4thgenleaders for Patch Creation.7z"

Did you extract the correct file? Because I had no problem with it

Reactions: SunsetFelid2

Ayamefuguki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could I get the instructions of how to use the patch for the switch? I’m a little confused just cause I’ve never done this before

Faefox94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if there is a dlc patch for the the various pre order outfits? I was able to get the mukumuku one, but that's all I could find.
The Japanese version of this game was recently released. And guess what? Being the curious person I am, I decided to dump the game files and guess what I found. English files.

For Pioneers of Olive Town, we had wonderful volunteers (@JokerD @ehnoah) who were successfully able to create an English patch so using their work as an example, I have decided to create a patch as well.

The patch was fixed mainly by this wonderful person named Raugo.

YUZU USER MINI GUIDE:
1. Right click game in Yuzu list and choose "Open Mod Data Location."
Folder will be like "AppData\Roaming\yuzu\load\
0100936018EB4000"
2. Extract the zip file and place the patch in this folder.
3. Right click game in Yuzu list again and choose "Properties."
You should see it already checked in the window. "patch | LayeredFS"
4. Make sure it is checked, hit OK and then run the game as normal.

RYUNJIX USER MINI GUIDE:
1. Right click game in Ryunjix list and choose "Open Mod Directory" Folder will be like "AppData\Roaming\Ryujinx\mods\contents\0100936018eb4000"
2. Extract the zip file and place the patch in this folder.

SWITCH USER MINI GUIDE:

1. Extract the zip file and place the romfs folder into atmosphere/contents/0100936018EB4000

Pass: raugo for patch.7z and aespa4thgenleaders for Patch Creation.7z
There are other languages available as well; download the patch.7z for the English patch and the Patch Creation.7z for other languages. Make sure to read the steps in readme.

One last thing and the most important one: support the devs by preordering/purchasing the SoS games if you’d like to see the series continuing in the futured

anon25252

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Does anyone know if there is a dlc patch for the the various pre order outfits? I was able to get the mukumuku one, but that's all I could find.
I have found the files, but they are uploaded on a Chinese site called baidu. Google "0100936018EB" to find them. Downloading from this site is very difficult unless you are from China. There are some tutorials on Github, but most of them are outdated. Good luck.

Reactions: Faefox94

q8despair

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Hello, I have attached the file. For Switch, the steps will be similar to this and make sure to only copy contents starting wtih romfs.
View attachment 349562
am i doing something wrong here?
i copied the romfs into the game folder which is 0100936018EB4000 but the game just wont work, i deleted the file and it worked just fine, am on atmosphere cfw
help? i really wanna play this as i have played it on all previous consoles.

Melly

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
mellycrossing.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have found the files, but they are uploaded on a Chinese site called baidu. Google "0100936018EB" to find them. Downloading from this site is very difficult unless you are from China. There are some tutorials on Github, but most of them are outdated. Good luck.
Can you upload them here please?

Reactions: Faefox94

Faefox94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Chiika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This patch is awesome, thank you for all the hard work!

Do you know how exactly to edit the spacing between the letters of the font?

The current patch looks great but I noticed on the official screenshots that the letter spacing is even tighter.

Screenshot_20230226-002125.jpg

Reactions: Yondaime_Kazzy

keegokahgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This patch is awesome, thank you for all the hard work!

Do you know how exactly to edit the spacing between the letters of the font?

The current patch looks great but I noticed on the official screenshots that the letter spacing is even tighter.

They had to do some workarounds and tweaking to even get the English patch to where it is now. You'll have to wait for the official release at this point

Faefox94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They had to do some workarounds and tweaking to even get the English patch to where it is now. You'll have to wait for the official release at this point
hey are you having any issue running the game on ryujinx? updated ryujinx and now the game causes emulator to crash while trying to start. Doesnt do it to any other game just sos awl
Post automatically merged:

for switch,...is this only able to be done on a jailbroken one?

Last edited by Faefox94,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :shy: