ROM Hack RELEASE Story of Season: Pioneers of Olive Town English Patch - German Patch

Ryuuhei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how about expansion pass , do you translating it too later? because i kinda meh restarting the game after so many hours playing japanase version. btw thanks for your hardwork

AlphaMel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why make this patch when western release = soon?
Why not tho? A lot of people are waiting for the game, the languages were already there.. Releasing a patch was a genius move. ^^

Also this way it's easier to get a first impression of the game. I've played it for ~2 hours and I liked it a lot, so I'm going to spend my money on it. I wouldn't have bought it without playing it on an emulator first anyway!

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why not tho? A lot of people are waiting for the game, the languages were already there.. Releasing a patch was a genius move. ^^

Also this way it's easier to get a first impression of the game. I've played it for ~2 hours and I liked it a lot, so I'm going to spend my money on it. I wouldn't have bought it without playing it on an emulator first anyway!
Are there any jap sounds effects of some sorts?

Angely

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why make this patch when western release = soon?
Because some people can't read Japanese fast enough/don't understand everything in Japanese yet, so it'd get tedious to play with camera for translation if you own/play the game in Japanese & the Japanese version of games often get things english don't get, so some fans will still get the Japanese version either to support the series/to collect.

Reactions: Chrisssj2

audit_08

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi! Thank you for uploading the English patch! Just wondering if anyone experienced crashing with Ryujinx if patched with the English patch? I have my copy updated to 1.02 as required.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Do you have the game updated to 1.0.2?
Yes, at first I thought I had installed it, but I realized that I had the game on the MicroSD and the update on the Nand. So install the update on the MicroSD. But it still had a black screen and after a while it crashed.

I finished deleting the game that was created without the Update, and now it stays for a while in the Nintendo Switch logo, and then the game starts. Apparently it was an error in the save game that was created without the Update.
2021031309470400_s.jpg 2021031309465500_s.jpg 2021031309465300_s.jpg 2021031309464300_s.jpg

Thanks for your great contribution. Hope to see it in other games. Buena suerte :yayswitch:

Audreymlfr

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have a problem. I installed yuzu and Story of Seasons, everything worked fine I could play and since yesterday Nintendo's loading screen doesn't stop. Do you have a solution? thank you

AlphaSixNine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
weird. I tried removing the game to revert back to 1.0.2 and suddenly the game is saying update is required and can't run anymore :ohnoes:

anyone can help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    oh cool, I saw Space Invaders on that Nintendo Syl :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching the fallout series it is pretty decent
    +1
    What Network is it on? I wanna see what you guys are talking about. N What time frame is it on? :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's Amazon prime
    Cool. I got Prime
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    prime deez nuts
    okies :D put 'em here :O
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The mutated Axolotl was awesome
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bet you don't pirate game either
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They really wanna get the head
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Nobody is safe.