ROM Hack RELEASE Story of Season: Pioneers of Olive Town English Patch - German Patch

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadly i cant play...suddently my switch autoejects my sd
Have you tried seeing if you have any dirty stuck in the microsd slot? I’d say to blow gently in the slot to see if it removes it. If that doesn’t help Ik I’ve seen somewhere on the temp that other people had problems with that. It’s not the files that’s doing it it’s your sd slot.

KitsuKaito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much for your hard work. I was super excited to play this game and its amazing to play it early in english.

Queen of SoS

Story of Seasons Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do this Events come by time or you guys cheating them? Cuz I not encountered any events yet.

Added some missing German Texts (Will do more while playing)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/at1r6q7sf6udess/v4.rar/file
The egg hunt is on spring 15th and the pet festivals is around the last couple days in spring. You can see what festivals happen in each season on the calendar. Villager events happen as you raise their affection towards you and can be random but easy to trigger.

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The egg hunt is on spring 15th and the pet festivals is around the last couple days in spring. You can see what festivals happen in each season on the calendar. Villager events happen as you raise their affection towards you and can be random but easy to trigger.
Does Egg Event also crash for you? In worse case translation of the Egg Event could be removed I guess, but then the event will be in JP.

JokerD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
My game is crashing on Egg Hunt event because the patch. Any help?
We testing about that now. or better maybe i need you guys upload your save.

Last edited by JokerD,

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well Joker is testing, I going to sleep. If he can't find anything, I can check tomorrow as well. Just need to know if it crash for everyone or not. My Egg Event is tomorrow, so I will see it myself tomorrow, however I'm running German Translation so.

JokerD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
My game is crashing on Egg Hunt event because the patch. Any help?
Im on in egg hunt event now, what part it error?
upload_2021-3-4_7-52-1.png

FrostyGlacier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
how to use the mod i already extract the mod and copy the 010017301007E000 to the mod file location (010017301007E000 too) or am i wrong where i put it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over