Hacking Storm Lover Kai English Translation

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For people who are waiting for the patch, please wait a little bit. You can check this thread for updates.

@thexyz already fixed the bug I mentioned earlier, but there are some more bugs that I found. I might decide to leave them because they occur in quite rare situations. But I still want to try to fix them first.

Sorry for the delay. I didn't expect that the game would have this many bugs. It seems like the company that released this game didn't have time to go through all the possible routes when they QCed it because there are a lot of bugs in less common routes. (Which I almost repeated their mistake. I almost released the patch last week since I checked all the common routes and everything seemed fine. Anyway, I'm glad I held it and had a chance to fix some more bugs.)

Lady_Juju

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.aschaschi.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yay! I am looking forward to this since I saw your uploads on your Youtube :)! Thank you so much jjjewel! Thanks for giving us the chance to play this game (and all the other chances you gave us before) and thanks for making it "perfect"! I am checking the thread every day (can not wait for the patch to be released), but I am also very happy that you put all this effort into fixing the bugs!

Fine_June

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I couldn't wait and started watching the videos jjjewel uploaded. The game looks great and entertaining. I'm really excited about it.
THANKS a lot for the translation.

leevy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
First of, I wanted to thank you so, so much for all the efforts you're putting into making this the most perfect possible - and also for the ones you put in the previous patches. It truly means a lot and is utterly thoughtful that somebody takes the time to make a translation for all the non-japanese readers' fans of those amazing games. Knowing your work, it'll be such a great time playing - and understanding - the game! So yeah I registered basically to thank you a lot for your hard work, it shows and it seems like you're quite a perfectionnist - which I am myself, so I can't really say anything about that haha. But just know we all are thankful for the translation and even if there still are bugs or mistakes here and there, I honestly think it doesn't matter much. So please, I get that you want to give the most perfect experience but I'm sure it must be quite tough and long, so don't overdo it. Especially since the bugs were from the orignal game, nobody would blame you for them and whatever you do, we'd still be super happy haha. Anyway, I'm really looking forward the final product, checking the thread everyday and stuff. Good luck on the process and thank you very much once again!! :)

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by jjjewel,

C17H19NO3

Trophies
XP
Country
In the name input where it says 'Pronoun' what can I write? is it like a nickname or literally what pronouns they will use when talking to me?

nevermind, you already answered on another site, thank you

Last edited by C17H19NO3,

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the name input where it says 'Pronoun' what can I write? is it like a nickname or literally what pronouns they will use when talking to me?
(I think you're the same person I replied to on Youtube, but I'll answer here again.

The name input is last name, then first name. The pronoun is how your name will appear on the status screen. That's the only place it is used in the game. In Japanese, there are different ways to call yourself ex. watashi, atashi, etc., but it's all translated to "I" in English.

Reactions: iamKHEEMchi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?