Storing Wii Classic Controllers and Nunchuks

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by PityOnU, Jun 12, 2013.

1. PityOnU
    OP

PityOnU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 5, 2012
    United States
    I want to have 4 of each (wiimote, nunchuk, classic controller pro) in case for whatever reason all my friends come over and want to play smash brothers or something similar. However, I have yet to figure out how to store those accessories in any sort of elegant way that would be easy to access and not clutter everything up.

For clarity, I'm looking for some sort of mount or stand that they could all clip into. I have a charging pad for the wiimotes that can accommodate all four, but the nunchuks and classic controller just end up being a tangle mess in a cabinet somewhere, which is a pain to deal with and takes the fun out of playing the games with the extra (albiet miniscule) setup time.

I'm wondering if anyone on this forum has devised or designed a nice little mounting/docking system they would care to share.

2. Triumph627

Triumph627 All sweet & honeycomb

Newcomer
    May 21, 2013
    United States
    The Comatorium
    Unfortunately, I have not found a solution like what you're referring to. We keep all of our Wii accessories in a basket/bin on a shelf. It works well enough if you don't just dump them in but place them carefully, they avoid tangling that way. Works for me.