ParkerLewis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all,

I have a brand new Wii (black wii from the Mario Kart pack) with the New Super Mario Bros Wii game. I'm not trying/interested in to play an iso or a copy or whatever - i have the real disc and it works perfectly fine as is.

What i'm searching for is a way to stop the timer in the levels. I love having the time to explore / try everything in the games I play, and i would really enjoy the game far much if i was free to wander in the levels for as long as i want without the timer forcing me to somewhat hurry through.

Would any of you know what i should do to make that happen ? i'm just interested in this particular "cheat". Maybe some of you could point me to the right thread or information ?

I hope I at least have posted on the right forum.

Thanks a lot for your help.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Did you hack your Wii yet? If no, you'll have to hack it first. (See the Wii Hacking forum.)

After you hack your Wii, you can get Gecko OS (a Homebrew application), that'll enable the usage of Ocarina cheat codes in games. You can use your original copies if you wish.

Search for the cheat code at GeckoCodes, and download the TXT file included for the game. Using a Code Manager, activate the cheat(s) you want, and let it convert that into a GCT file, which you can place inside a 'codes' folder on your hacked Wii's SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt