Homebrew Stop telling people who are on 10.3 to downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seb5049

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OP just butthurt because he failed at downgrading :gba:
Seriously, you have to be missing something, either that or your SD card is the issue.
Yep, because I definitely didn't successfully downgrade another 3ds with the exact same files as the 3ds that doesn't downgrade.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Stop making pointless threads and posts. You not wanting to downgrade means nothing to anyone...

...and nobody is trying to force you to do anything. People only suggest that you do it. I've downgraded 4 systems successfully. So, I can't share in your experience.
Well, the suggestions are getting annoying, especially when I ask questions that don't even concern downgrading in any way, and just ask a question related to 10.3.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yep, because I definitely didn't successfully downgrade another 3ds with the exact same files as the 3ds that doesn't downgrade.
There's still no reason to tell people not to tell people to downgrade. If you can downgrade and want to downgrade, then downgrade. Personally, I encourage everyone who can, to do so.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the suggestions are getting annoying, especially when I ask questions that don't even concern downgrading in any way, and just ask a question related to 10.3.
Well, there's probably a reason they tell you to downgrade. It's most likely the solution to your problem.
Look, you can't go online anymore (unless you turn your sysNAND into a frankenfirmware which you should not do), and you can't update to 10.5 as you'll lose a lot in terms of homebrew.
Downgrading then setting up an emuNAND is HIGHLY suggested as you'll get the benefits of being on 10.5, you can play online, and you'll still have the freedom to do whatever you want in terms of homebrew.

juniorcba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Stop telling people should not upgrade :P
Well, I downgraded and did not loose NOTHING, same ID, friends, games... I didn't needed to format, don't see why you should need to.
Even to unlink the NANDs, before using Tiny Format in one of that (the one you will not be using) you can easily make a backup of your SYSNAND and clone it to EMUNAND, same friends, etc, etc... do some research.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
EDIT: I don't think people get the point. Of course I want to downgrade, which is why I'm staying on 10.3, but with the current method I can't without formatting and losing all my friends list an streetpass data (which I have spent over 3 years building up!). Any number of suggestions wont help with that. Also, there's no need to update to 10.5 anyway since I can spoof the firmware.
well then you don't take the advice, if you have made up your mind what does it matter what people advise other people to do, it seems like your just upset it doesn't work for you so you dont want to see anyone else be told that downgrading is an option if they are on 10.3.

the only time people would give said advice would be someone was asking, and if your asking despite knowing you do not want to use the current downgrading tools then you should simply stop asking and wait for new options to be released
well it would surely depend on the question, and if the question really dosnt have anything to do with FW version then dont mention it, but if you ask a question and the solution would be to be on 9.2 then its only logical people would advise you to downgrade

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: I don't think people get the point. Of course I want to downgrade, which is why I'm staying on 10.3, but with the current method I can't without formatting and losing all my friends list and streetpass data (which I have spent over 3 years building up!). Any number of suggestions wont help with that. Also, there's no need to update to 10.5 anyway since I can spoof the firmware.
Hey buddy, it's one thing or the other. I sadly had to format, it hurt me at first, but then you'll get used to it. I'm building up my streetpass plaza quickly again, my 3DS friends? I can simply re-add the ones I actually played/cared about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night