• Thread starter Deleted member 568048
  • Start date
  • Views 1,515
  • Replies 20
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted member 568048

OP
STOP POSTING ABOUT POLITICS! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON GMAIL SEND ME NEWS, ON GBATEMP IT'S FUCKING NEWS! I was in a thread, right? and ALL OF THE REPLIES were just political shills. I-I showed my champion underwear to my friend and t-the logo looked like a democrat symbol when I flipped it and I said "hey bro, when the underwear is democratic,HAHA POLTICSSSSSSSSSSSS" I fucking looked at a color and said "THAT'S A BIT POLITICAL" I looked at my penis and I think of the hammer in the commie symbol and I go "PENIS? MORE LIKE POLIS" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attachments

• wario_laughing_by_transparentjiggly64_dd1v3oo-250t.png
    wario_laughing_by_transparentjiggly64_dd1v3oo-250t.png
    106 KB · Views: 33
D

Deleted member 568048

OP
Down with politics!! Don’t be a sheep! Think for yourself. Don’t let “The Media” do YOUR thinking. Vaccines are The Devil. Christ is lord helmet from spaceballs. Don’t let “Them” tell you otherwise. Know the truth, Mulder. X-Filz are real!
This

Reactions: slaphappygamer

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No thanks.
I will continue pointing out how dumb pro-female bias is, thank you very much - for example, why is it a horrific crime to mutilate girls' slits, but NOT to cut off a boy's foreskin? They're both genital mutilation, so they should both be illegal! And why do it to baby boys, who cannot consent? Why not at least wait until the guy's an adult - 21+ - so he can legally consent?
SEXIST BABY-MUTILATING CRIMINALS

Reactions: Immortallix

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How can any self-respecting, caring parent live with themselves, after subjecting their baby boy to such gruesome, bloody, agonising, medically-pointless trauma?
Anyone who forces newborn sons to such inhumane "surgery" (butchering) needs to be reported to CPS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr