stolen sig

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hey everyone my sig is not my work i stole it from somewhere on a diffrent forum i dont go on. Do you guys think its ok to use it or do yous think thats out of order
unsure.gif
im not sure.

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok i will sign up the the forum the guy was on and ask him. i did not know about that being unacceptable. i dont like doing stuff like that but i did think it was ok to use somebody sig as long as its not on the same forum. so i will ask the guy thanks Mortenga .

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
depends. are you hotlinking it or are you hosting it yourself. that's the only thing that matters in my opinion.

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think i will pass mehdi
rofl2.gif
thanks for the offer anyway. anybody willing to make me a sig
bow.gif
(thanks very much if you do) i would do it myself but im rubbish at art unless i wanted stick men on my sig
laugh.gif

thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lmao Mortenga no i cant accept that Mortenga that is a masterpiece.I would not want to take the credit away from you
laugh.gif
dam trying to find the forum the guy was on.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No, its not ok. It's plagiarism. You're taking someone else's work, and while you aren't actually saying it, claiming it as your own. I've had a few of my sigs and avatars stolen by other people over the years, and nothing ticks me off more.

You definitely should contact him and ask him if you can use his work, and don't forget to either link to him or mention him as the original creator. This is very important!

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
stealing sigs is bad mmmmmmm kay

thats why i try to put my name on evvvvvverything so no one steals it

oh and the biggest problem i see with this is that the game sucks and in two years he will be sucking d*** for crack

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, it is COMPLETELY unacceptable. if you want, ill make you a sig. list what you want and grab some pics and post. i will make it look cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8