OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys
First i want to thank you for this fantastic forum really love it

I have got recentely a 3ds with few games among them pokémon Y and shapir, Still people play these online or should i buy the new one ? (didnt like the new generation that much)

D

Deleted User

X/y where too easy tbh,I would only sudjest that generation to super novices.Oras is better and sun/moon is just as good.If it's online you want to get into then you should get sun and moon since that's where vgc is,otherwise just play under smogon rules if the game is just a pass time to you.

Gintama_07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for all the replies ! just started playing pokemon Y i'm amazed by the game:wub: ( my last one was on GBA) exept for the 3D it's horrible..

I will probably finish the adventure and go online with sun/moon to kick some asses :P

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I do, I am finally backlogging Pokémon game. Was playing yesterday and even traded Pokémons with some amazing japanese players.

D

Deleted User

don't insult oras like that. it's a much better game than sun/moon, at least oras has an endgame goal that isn't behind a paywall (pokemon bank national dex
I liked the character development and some new lore with the ultra beasts that sm had.Oras was my childhood but I like to see new things added into the game,and who needs bank when you have pksm.

D

Deleted User

I liked the character development and some new lore with the ultra beasts that sm had.Oras was my childhood but I like to see new things added into the game,and who needs bank when you have pksm.
i wasn't referring to the bank for storage... i was referring to the national dex they never added

D

Deleted User

Despite it being my first Pokemon game, I can't really recommend it to a first timer. I mean, if you're pretty casual and don't really care about challenge, go for it. However, if you despise linearity or hand holding, go for a different game in the series.

If exploration is your thing, go for RBY or GSC. RSE and DP also have this to an extent.

If you want a semi-decent story, go for BW or SM.

XY was intentionally designed for new, casual players. If casual's not your thing, go for something else.

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Considering it's a legit CIA, people who dislike CFW (probably scared of installing, I was for a while) and use FBI via soundhax/homebrew...
I'd say a handful do, majority will be on SuMo in terms of CFW or people who buy games.

You can probably find a few loitering around, who play X/Y.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.