Homebrew Still on 10.1 firmware, ironfall 1.0, Youtube installed, what are my options for HB?

pivix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
As I mentioned previously I am still on 10.1 firmware, and having ironfall with first update (version of game before removal from eshop), Youtube installed, what are my options for installing HB?

Second question is about youtube DNS- is it safe to use it? Does it help me to prevent system updates?

Thanks in advance for youre replies.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
what do you mean installing hb?

if you have ironfall as it was before the big removal, you can use that.
you can also get themehax as a backup (but you need ironhax to do that)
tubehax is gone, you cant start youtube without updating it so thats gone.

the tubehax dns stops updates and all other internet i think? so its safe, but it wont exactly do you much good without tubehax itself working

pivix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes I have ironfall but, I dont know if I can install HBL with only ironfall installed on my system.

pivix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I didnt get update nag (I haven't been using wifi since I've noticed that new FW was released), but I'm aware of that I will probably get when I will connect to the internet while using browserhax. Do I have to use any special DNS while using browserhax?

Sascha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Same situation as OP, but I already got the message to update my browser. Is there anything I can do right now?
I already had IronHax installed before, but now it just crashes to the Home Menu when I try to launch it. I suppose I installed some update that made it useless in its old state.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didnt get update nag (I haven't been using wifi since I've noticed that new FW was released), but I'm aware of that I will probably get when I will connect to the internet while using browserhax. Do I have to use any special DNS while using browserhax?

Mostly you just need to block the newer servers with your router... Not sure but the tubehax DNS may block those new servers now... And if you're on n3ds getting the update nag on the browser doesn't matter in the slightest as it's bypassable, so basically your options are browserhax, ironfall and menuhax... Browserhax should be the initial installation and then install the exploit of your choice afterwards

Reactions: pivix

pivix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thank you for response. I user browserhax, but before that i set tubehax dns, and blocked all nintendo servers in settings of my router. Then installed ironhax, and played pokemon OR with hans boost performance (3d in battles looked marvelous without frame drops) ^^ Maybe later I will try some emulator (changing microSD is pain in the ass).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1