Still hoping for a Legends 3 release? Too bad.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well I hope fans stop making stupid petitions and all, I for one don't care about MML3, never played any Megaman outside NES Megaman, Battle Network and Star Force, never plan to either.

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SamAsh07 said:
Well I hope fans stop making stupid petitions and all, I for one don't care about MML3, never played any Megaman outside NES Megaman, Battle Network and Star Force, never plan to either.
Well I hope, people who have no idea about Legends would stop making negative comments about it.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M[u said:
ddy]
SamAsh07 said:
Well I hope, people who have no idea about Legends would stop making negative comments about it.
What are you even talking about? I haven't seem one negative comment about it on this thread. Not one.

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
machomuu said:
What are you even talking about? I haven't seem one negative comment about it on this thread. Not one.
Okay I formulated that wrong. I just think it's stupid to post in a topic you are not interested in.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M[u said:
ddy]
machomuu said:
Okay I formulated that wrong. I just think it's stupid to post in a topic you are not interested in.
People have opinions they need to let out, lest more repeated threads such as this appear.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It's a shame, althought I think everyone saw this coming. They could have released the prototype at least... althought why did they leave the DevRoom opened if they decided to permanently cancel the game? They could have closed it for good for people to stop hoping they get somewhere with petitions.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not gonna lie, I'm really mad about this.

Megaman Legends was one of my favorite series, and when I heard there would be a sequel on the 3DS, I was stoked. And now I have to see that it's not getting made because of a lack of 3DS sales.
You'd think that after about 30 years of game developing, Capcom would understand that people won't buy a console without games. This really goes for a lot of companies who canceled games on the 3DS.

machomuu said:
M[u said:
ddy]
machomuu said:
People have opinions they need to let out, lest more repeated threads such as this appear.
It's generally difficult to have a valid opinion on something you know nothing about. I think that's what Mddy's getting at, and I agree.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free