Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wacko.gif
I am still confused about playing DSi ENHANCED GAMES on the DSTWO simple answer does or does it not work?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Playing DSi Enhanced games work on the DSTWO. Since all of the current flashcarts out only work in DS mode, the game is run in DS mode, therefore none of the "enhanced" features work. Of course, the upcoming CycloDS iEvo probably will be able to have these "enhanced" features work due to it working in DSi mode.

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
Playing DSi Enhanced games work on the DSTWO. Since all of the current flashcarts out only work in DS mode, the game is run in DS mode, therefore none of the "enhanced" features work. Of course, the upcoming CycloDS iEvo probably will be able to have these "enhanced" features work due to it working in DSi mode.
Thank you for the info I will have to get one when they come out or do you think the DSTWO will in the future be able to work fully with DSi Enhanced games

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Game Dragon said:
jurassicplayer said:
Thank you for the info I will have to get one when they come out or do you think the DSTWO will in the future be able to work fully with DSi Enhanced games
That'll only happen if the DSi mode is cracked. Once the CycloDS iEvo is fully released, chances are that the Supercard team will be able to implement their work into the DStwo.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Game Dragon said:
I personally think it's possible, but it's hard to say really.

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just found out the difference between a enhanced game playing on a DS and DSi, what a waste of time and not worth changing over to a CycloDS iEvo when it is released, DSTWO team keep doing your thing
blush.gif

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IIRC the iEvo can't run official games in DSi mode, it can only run homebrew, plus it can't access the sd card

I'm pretty sure they said they're working on it, but i doubt that they will be able to implement something that the dstwo can't

Game Dragon

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Terminator02 said:
IIRC the iEvo can't run official games in DSi mode, it can only run homebrew, plus it can't access the sd card

I'm pretty sure they said they're working on it, but i doubt that they will be able to implement something that the dstwo can't
I agree with you that's why I will wait for the replacement DSTWO I bought for the one that smoked, I think it was a fake or a non working second that I got from 4coolday

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The built-in CPU of the DSTWO should let it run in DSi mode once we have more info on how the iEvo does it. The iEvo isn't worth it really.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
pyrmon24 said:
The built-in CPU of the DSTWO should let it run in DSi mode once we have more info on how the iEvo does it.
This line is nonsensical bs...logically it makes no sense...how in the world would you know that the built-in CPU is going to let the DSTWO run in DSi mode when nobody really knows how the iEvolution does it in the first place o.0? On the other hand, yeah I don't really see many perks to having an iEvo at the moment (unless an awesome homebrew appears solely for DSi Mode).

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
pyrmon24 said:
The built-in CPU of the DSTWO should let it run in DSi mode once we have more info on how the iEvo does it.
This line is nonsensical bs...logically it makes no sense...how in the world would you know that the built-in CPU is going to let the DSTWO run in DSi mode when nobody really knows how the iEvolution does it in the first place o.0? On the other hand, yeah I don't really see many perks to having an iEvo at the moment (unless an awesome homebrew appears solely for DSi Mode).
The iEvo probably uses a built-in CPU to to that. I'm just saying that since the DSTWO also as one, it wouldn't be surprising if it could also run in DSi mode. If it's some other kind of exploit, chances are it can be used with the DSTWO. We just need to wait and see.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pyrmon24 said:
jurassicplayer said:
pyrmon24 said:
The iEvo probably uses a built-in CPU to to that. I'm just saying that since the DSTWO also as one, it wouldn't be surprising if it could also run in DSi mode. If it's some other kind of exploit, chances are it can be used with the DSTWO. We just need to wait and see.
Wait, what? That doesn't make any sense. So you're saying that the iEvo can access the cameras due to a CPU? And can access the extra RAM and higher CPU clock because of another CPU? I call BS.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
YayMii said:
pyrmon24 said:
jurassicplayer said:
pyrmon24 said:
Wait, what? That doesn't make any sense. So you're saying that the iEvo can access the cameras due to a CPU? And can access the extra RAM and higher CPU clock because of another CPU? I call BS.
I'm just saying that whatever exploit that makes the iEvo able to run DSi stuff (which may use the CPU for extra processing power) could probably be used on a DSTWO.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cuelhu said:
the iEvo doesn't have a CPU. And stop this, please. Everyone knows that you love your DSTwo.
Wait, what?
The iEvo doesn't have a built-in CPU? I seriously thought it had one, especially for the price tag.
Then how in hell can someone justify the purchase of one if there's the DSTWO and Acekard 2i already?
Especially since the iEvo's method(or some other way) of accessing DSi mode can probably be used on other carts?
I don't get it

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
pyrmon24 said:
Cuelhu said:
the iEvo doesn't have a CPU. And stop this, please. Everyone knows that you love your DSTwo.
Wait, what?
The iEvo doesn't have a built-in CPU? I seriously thought it had one, especially for the price tag.
Then how in hell can someone justify the purchase of one if there's the DSTWO and Acekard 2i already?
Especially since the iEvo's method(or some other way) of accessing DSi mode can probably be used on other carts?
I don't get it

Where do you keep pulling this from? Nether you or anyone else knows how the iEvo can access DSi mode, so where is this "probably" coming from? If it's a hardware based hack, then theres more of a chance of me running PSP games on my Atari 2600, than implementing DSi mode on existing flash carts.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TwinRetro said:
pyrmon24 said:
Cuelhu said:
Wait, what?
I don't get it

Where do you keep pulling this from? Nether you or anyone else knows how the iEvo can access DSi mode, so where is this "probably" coming from? If it's a hardware based hack, then theres more of a chance of me running PSP games on my Atari 2600, than implementing DSi mode on existing flash carts.
Hence the "or some other way" I mentioned in my last post. I am aware the exploit the iEvo uses may not be used on a different cart, but I think it's got some chance of being software-based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1