Still Another Review of PeachDS.com (Sky3DS)

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by SimplyBobo, Jun 24, 2015.

1. SimplyBobo
    OP

SimplyBobo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2015
    United States
    I have heard (along with many of you, I'm sure.) of a little site known as PeachDS.com. Now, I have been interested in the Sky3DS flashcart since the thing came out and promised to heal the wounds left by accidentally updating my SysNAND. I got around to ordering one from PeachDS June 17, 2015 (If you Paypal members are worried about the strange "private" transaction they send you, don't worry, it's just a loophole, pay the money through that and they'll send you a Tracking #.) just and just got one today, June 23rd. The shipping was fast considering weekends and the fact that my package was at the local post office for a whole night. YMMV, however, according to the site, this was from Cali to Southwest Michigan, while my package states it was from Portland, OR. My package also came with a promo card from Spoofee.com, (Ehhhh, Spoofy?) however, so I'm not sure I should trust it. When the cart finally came, I set it up using DiskWriter, and, after a little cleaning, I had OoT3D, MM3D, and ALBW flashed, with MM3D loaded. My MicroSD is a semi-old Class 6 8GB, which I used for my AceCard2 (AceKard2? I don't remember.) back in the day. 8GB is plenty for holding about 5-8 games depending on which ones, and if you cut out the garbage data or not. I am very happy with the store and have offically boarded the hype train for Monster Hunter Cross, which I will be able to play using Smea's regionFOUR, which I won't even need Cubic Ninja for anymore (ironic wink).

10/10, recommended that all US 3DS flash cart buyers move to this site.

I was not paid off for this review, in the words of Richard Nixon: "I am not a crook."

ravihpa and Xenon Hacks like this.
  2. azublazer

azublazer GBAtemp Regular

Feb 3, 2015
    United States
    I've used PeachDS at least 4 or 5 times now. Bought a Sky3DS for myself and several R4i carts for friends/family. I will never use another site again. Cheapest flash carts around, located in US, accepts Paypal, takes 3~4 days to arrive. Why would anyone use any other site?

ravihpa and Xenon Hacks like this.
  3. MelLiu

MelLiu Member

Newcomer
    Apr 23, 2015
    United States
    San Francisco, California
    :yaynds:Thumbs up to their service!

4. irvinscastle

irvinscastle GBAtemp Regular

Aug 19, 2015
    United States
    6 days isnt bad

5. peggy315

peggy315 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    add the shipping, totally in $82.99 / €73
    price attractive, close to the french site manialinker,
    but the store sells only 4 cards:mellow:

6. scottsan

scottsan Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2009
    United States
    They are located in the US, they are fast.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice