Hacking Still a beginner with CFW, need help.

lionceaudelta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I am using a CFW since 2 months, I am on Rei 11.0E. I’ve configured my N3DS to boot automatically on hbllauncher loader and then I chose if I want to go on the CFW or the Homebrew menu.

I’ve learnt many things since I started with all this stuff but I still have issues I don’t know how to deal with. Now I am here to request for your help, here is what I would like to be able to do :

1) Now I am only using my CFW (Rei 11.0E) and never my SysNand, but I have a little problem with it : the date and hour on my CFW doesn’t works correctly, in fact the time is increasing only when the CFW is ON. Then when I turn OFF the N3DS and I turn it ON again 3 hours after, the clock of the console won’t have theses 3 hours more.
So, how can I fix this clock issue ? (I play Pokémon)

2) I’v downloaded custom themes for my console, but I can’t install them on my CFW, I’ve tried with CHMM2 and Tinker, but it’s always installing the theme on the SysNand. I what to install my custom theme on the CFW.
How can I do that ?

3) Finally, I’ve searched on the interned ways to cheat on Pokémon SMD, and (tell me if I am wrong) I’ve discovered that the only way to do that for now was to use cheats with a NTR thing.
Could someone tell me about that, and how I could use it ?

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You should unlink your NANDs. You can do this by formatting either SysNAND or EmuNAND. I guess since you use your EmuNAND as your main, you'll want to format your SysNAND (you'll have to re-set up menuhax after that).

Be sure to NOT have the SD card in your 3DS when formatting SysNAND. Or you could use TinyFormat instead, which does not format the SD card.

Unlinking NANDs will fix your themes issue, not sure about the date & time but maybe.

For NTR, check this.

XRaTiX

Trophies
XP
Country
The first question,I think can be problem of the battery,because I the clock is connected with the battery and when the battery is not on the clock can be malfunction..
I guess is the battery,correct me if I'm wrong.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For question 2, install the CIA version of CHMM2 while in emunand, and then use it to install a theme. That, or use the HBL while in Emunand (not sysnand) and launch CHMM2.

lionceaudelta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, to unlink my Nands, I just have to format my SysNand with the SD card taken off ?
Will there be side efects if I do that ? Will I be able to use SysNand again after ?

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You'll have to go through the initial setup process (like if you just bought the console), but yeah you'll be able to use it and it will stay on 9.2. Just don't forget that you'll have to reinstall menuhax.
If you don't want to bother removing the SD card, use TinyFormat.

If you feel it's a lot of work, try @samiam144's suggestion first.

Reactions: samiam144

Tiibz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You launch the homebrew launcher with browserhax and run the menuhax installer from there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."