Stickys in comp section

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Joe88, Jul 14, 2010.

Jul 14, 2010

Stickys in comp section by Joe88 at 1:04 AM (743 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Joe88
    OP

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    Im not sure if im the only one who thinks this but the amount stickys in this section is ridiculous

it seems every time I enter another thread is stickyed
    alot of the threads dont even seem important or can be merged with other threads that are already stickyed

2. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    There's a few, i'm surprised the 'indie' thread got stickied so quickly. You can always goto into your settings and increase the posts displayed per page if it bothers you.

Perhaps the forum needs splitting into PC Games, PC hardware, PC issues subforums. Not like that's going to happen though.

3. p1ngpong

Supervisor p1ngpong Legit Boss Harold

Croatia
    I was thinking the same as Joe when I was looking at the section yesterday so I cleaned it up a little. Although I would like to see separate sections like tk suggested I just don't think the computer section is busy enough to justify it to be honest. As for the indie sticky lets give it a chance and see where it goes.

4. Joe88
    OP

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    Thank you, looks much better now [​IMG]

5. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    It's a nice thread, but to me it jumped out as one of those threads which would be better on the WiKi with multiple people updating it.

It's a shame a hybrid system can't be implemented where the first post would contain the contents of the WiKi page.

This thread needs unsticking http://gbatemp.net/t43288-huh-dldi It's not had a post for 2 years and has had under 10,000 views in 3 years. Besides there's Opium's DLDI tutorial linked to on the Homepage, which has had 160,000 views in the same timepspan.