Hacking Sticky for how to get New Super Mario Bros. Wii working?

Should a sticky guide be made that shows how to get New Super Mario Bros. Wii working under any cond

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

riahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey

All these threads and information going around about New Super Mario Bros. Wii is getting kind of crazy. I think someone should post a sticky guide to how to get New Super Mario Bros. Wii to work under hard/softmod and USB, DVD, SD, etc conditions. A walkthrough. Maybe how to skip the system update as well. Its really getting uncontrolable.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
just for DVD loading
biggrin.gif

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I vote yes, but I doubt it'll cut down on the sheer amount of pointless threads asking the same questions over and over. There's WAY too many sticky threads, and I'm willing to be not a single new user will view at least three of those.

riahc3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dialexio said:
I vote yes, but I doubt it'll cut down on the sheer amount of pointless threads asking the same questions over and over. There's WAY too many sticky threads, and I'm willing to be not a single new user will view at least three of those.
But not a sticky thread about NSMBW

carbonyle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
since latest usb laoder revision are able to run the clean dump we don't need a sticky.
Only mochip owner can "have problem" coz there is still quite a lot of 3.2 modchiped wii, there is even some wii who still hasn't IOS53, 55
The problem is here and sticky won't make people smarter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: