tongue.gif

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I could be wrong, but If I recall correctly the touch screen can't recognize two separate points being pressed at the same time, in the same way a Wacom Tablet can't, so it would need to be simplified to only one at a time 'steps'.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were two "DDR"-like homebrew applications for the DS, one of which came with a Stepmania converter application. However, both projects are pretty bad, and aren't worth the effort of using, but perhaps someone could build upon them to create a worthwhile product. One was named DDR Lite but I can't remember the name of the other one.

Both used the buttons rather than the touchscreen.

sasuke_kun12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
lol, why dont we just step on our DS's
tongue.gif
LOLOZ! that deserves a roflcopter, but i won't post it coz i might get a warning :-). Firstly could the DS's hardware take stepmania? i reckon it would kill the ds coz mp3s and stepfiles and alll the internals are going all at the same time. I would put my hand up and port it but i'm not good a C++. speaking of which anyone interested? i would learn just for stepmania

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
lol, why dont we just step on our DS's
tongue.gif

LOLOZ! that deserves a roflcopter, but i won't post it coz i might get a warning :-). Firstly could the DS's hardware take stepmania? i reckon it would kill the ds coz mp3s and stepfiles and alll the internals are going all at the same time. I would put my hand up and port it but i'm not good a C++. speaking of which anyone interested? i would learn just for stepmania
before stepmania became popular, there were easy alternatives for us 56k people (pre2002)
2mb-5mb plugins for winamp... not really heavy if u optimise it

masterful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All this talk makes me wanna play Stepmania again. I guess I should reinstall it, although I've might have turned crap over the past half-year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt