Gaming Steeldiver subwars morse code airstrikes time

Also this is like my very first thread post. Do i do gud? I swear i'm not potato.

• Total voters

EvieMaye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity what's everyone's best time on the 4th mission of steeldiver subwars called "Call in the air strike" where you have to use morse code to spell out words to bomb destroyer ships?

Mine so far are:
Lv1- 1:43.02
Lv2- 2:42.26
Lv3- 3:30.49*

* (i was trying to get a 3:41 because that would be a satisfying number. 1,2,3- 43,42,41 but got 30 so i'll have to better the first 2 levels)

I'm also pretty new to morse code and i feel really proud of my numbers and i just want to know how an expert at morse code could do at that level. Hopefully i'll see some expert numbers.

P.s. i REALLY hate the word ZOOLOGIST. there's like 15 longs in that word.

Attachments

• 1530609619384-1745276857.jpg
    1530609619384-1745276857.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 248
Reactions: zoogie

EvieMaye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked it. it taught me morse code in just 2 days with that mission i mentioned. also there are online matches that let you fight against people around the world. i haven't tried the friends battle yet since i live in a rural area and finding someone around with a 3ds let alone the same game as i have would be like finding a needle in the pacific ocean. (I really want to play battleground z, it looks awesome. but entirely unplayable for me due to no streetpasses.) the 7th mission is really hard, i could barely beat the 1st level of that mission.

The game also gives you the ability to ban cheaters or just anyone you don't like. I found a few of them. one had a 397% accuracy. which meant their torpedos hit more players than torpedos launched. which is impossible. also someone with infinite instant lock homing missiles that don't alert the target. (Every homing missile is supposed to alert the target. And you only get 3 with the possibility to refill if you find the powerup). lv 99 players with less than 100 battles (it takes several thousands of wins to reach level 99). all those can be banned using the combat report.

overall yes, i like the game. The game comes with a trial, you can play a few solo missions. and it'll let you play online (but not with friend mode in the trial) with only a starter sub with 1 crew member slot. so you can try it before buying it i guess.

(I haven't played it in a few days because of the leg end of zelda ocarina of turme ³đ i've been playing. i beat the game and about to beat the master quest.) learn morse code. play terraria. get pig. chemtrails! chemtrails! the Lights have eyes, they're watching!

.../†\
. | | | ===|||» ∞ . -.-- . ...
. | | | ..... / | \
. | | |
. | | |
. | | |
. | | |
. | | |
. | | |
| | | |
[|||||]__ .. .-.. .-.. ..- --

Edit just realized what else that kinda looks like. just so we're clear, it is not supposed to be some type of organ.

(*ugh* It's a streetlamp)

Last edited by EvieMaye,

EvieMaye

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to update my times.

L1= 1:30.71
L2= 2:30.09 *
L3= 3:30.49

*level 2 was actually finished at 2:22.?? but because i wanted the seconds to match between all of them, i waited for ≈8 seconds so i can have 130, 230, 330.... i'm weird

Attachments

• 1531121984714-1745276857.jpg
    1531121984714-1745276857.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 178

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou