Steam's Autumn Sale kicks off today

aut.png

As is seasonal tradition, Steam has launched one of its famous annual sales. The Autumn Sale is now live, with discounts available on plenty of different games. Deathloop, Red Dead Redemption II, and No Man's Sky all headline the sale, each discounted to $29.99. This sale also marks the start of nominations for The Steam Awards, where users get to vote for the year's best PC game, along with nine other categories. The sale lasts until December 1st, so if you're looking for PC games to pick up during Black Friday, this may be your chance.

:arrow: Source

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bought deathloop and refunded it. while I am a big fan of dishonored series, I don't like first person view shooter even if it's added with superpower. Plus I have a tendency to get a motion sickness when playing 1st person view shooters.

I decided to buy Atelier Ryza 1 instead since the game is rarely discounted. have been listening the OST for months, and it's such a relaxing jrpg.

Reactions: Scarlet

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These sales can be hit or miss especially if you're a bargain hunter like me... Unless a game holds some sort of sentimental value for me, I refuse to pay any more than $10 for it especially if it released over 2 years ago. These sales aren't necessarily the be all end all. I'm pretty much scouting discounts on game throughout the year so I use isthereanydeal.com to get alerts when there's a deal on a game that's on my radar.

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bought deathloop and refunded it. while I am a big fan of dishonored series, I don't like first person view shooter even if it's added with superpower. Plus I have a tendency to get a motion sickness when playing 1st person view shooters.

I decided to buy Atelier Ryza 1 instead since the game is rarely discounted. have been listening the OST for months, and it's such a relaxing jrpg.
My condolences, lol. All jokes aside, nowadays FPS's tend to be my game of choice; within the past year, I was playing Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk 2077 just to name a few. Alongside of those, I also enjoyed Horizon Zero Dawn, and Red Dead Redemption 2.

Reactions: eriol33

jornthree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deathloop already half off? I mean that’s a killer deal as I heard the game is great. But weird that such a new game is already so cheap. Nothing wrong with some more good deals though!

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Deathloop already half off? I mean that’s a killer deal as I heard the game is great. But weird that such a new game is already so cheap. Nothing wrong with some more good deals though!
each of their own. The narrative seems very interesting, and the superpower gimmicks are very cool too. But as someone who got a motion sickness because playing alien isolation, I don't want to take any risk.

Reactions: jornthree

jornthree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
each of their own. The narrative seems very interesting, and the superpower gimmicks are very cool too. But as someone who got a motion sickness because playing alien isolation, I don't want to take any risk.
Yea it looks interesting, but the gameplay doesn’t look super fun IMO. It was never really on my radar, just surprised me to se it so cheap so soon :D

Reactions: eriol33

Oreganus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sales in Steam are crazy because they give discounts of up to 90%. Many users are waiting for these discounts to buy the games they want. So I bought GTA 5 on Steam at a huge discount. It's a pity that you can't buy discounts on Steam. And in real life, it's possible to buy anything at a bargain price. I'm used to ordering goods online. Before buying, I look for bargain promo codes here https://www.dontpayfull.com/explore and for a good reason. Every time I get a discount of at least 25%.

Last edited by Oreganus,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol