Steam's Autumn Sale kicks off today

aut.png

As is seasonal tradition, Steam has launched one of its famous annual sales. The Autumn Sale is now live, with discounts available on plenty of different games. Deathloop, Red Dead Redemption II, and No Man's Sky all headline the sale, each discounted to $29.99. This sale also marks the start of nominations for The Steam Awards, where users get to vote for the year's best PC game, along with nine other categories. The sale lasts until December 1st, so if you're looking for PC games to pick up during Black Friday, this may be your chance.

:arrow: Source

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's so cold here it's almost a shame to call it an autumn sale

How is it that every year I am still surprised by the cold weather

Also I know they added a lot of content to no man's sky, but good God how is its discounted price still $30

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Another sale where Helldivers is still only 50% discount :( . 6 years and still only 50%, will keep waiting for the day it goes lower, no matter how long.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States

Also I know they added a lot of content to no man's sky, but good God how is its discounted price still $30
Greed.

Reactions: ethchipset

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I remember how people always claimed pc gaming is so much cheaper but rdr2 still 30 bucks on sale...
In my region it is much cheaper, but some AAA studios made a price standardization across all platforms.
Most games still behave normally (that being cheaper), take Monster Train for example. With no discount It costs twice more on Xbox relative to steam ( and costs zero on cfw switch)

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember how people always claimed pc gaming is so much cheaper but rdr2 still 30 bucks on sale...
I read that it's like less than $20 on the Turkish Epic Games Store, but for that you need to create a new account. Yeah, not my style.

It reminds me of folks who create new PSN accounts to get it cheaper through other countries (India, Turkey, Indonesia, Brazil, etc).

Zajumino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If it makes you feel better, the price is effectively going down due to inflation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.