Steam's 2022 Summer Sale starts today

WniA8jO.png

Those who aren't reliving nostalgia with Sonic Origins today might have noticed that the annual Steam Summer Sale has kicked off. Open up your wallets and get ready to buy cheap games and gift your friends cheap joke shovelware, with the "Steam 3000 Summer Sale". You've got until July 7th to catch all the deals, with discounts on Red Dead Redemption 2, Days Gone, Final Fantasy XV, Cuphead, Monster Hunter: Rise, and plenty, plenty more. As usual, you can expect to rack up Steam Trading Cards for your purchases, turn those into exclusive badges, and enjoy the retro-futuristic tech theme Steam's got going on.

:arrow: Source

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Those who aren't reliving nostalgia with Sonic Origins today
Unfortunately that's not nostalgic for me; grew up with the DS Lite and PS2 Slim, not really knowing about Sega or any anthropomorphic hedgehogs until years later.

you can expect to rack up Steam Trading Cards
What's the point of these? Never understood their reason for existing.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ended up buying Firewatch, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, and FN@F: Security Breach - not like I'm gonna play them any time soon, when I still wanna finish yet another XC2 playthrough (just before XC3 comes out! *squee!*), and perhaps also Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes (eh, the first FEW had faster and thus better combat; it just takes far too long to actually kill stronger enemies in this Fodlan Edition).

I also noticed that Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade - whatever the hell that means - is on sale for AU$81.61. Yeah, no, still far too goddamn pricey for my blood; 29% off is not nearly enough in this case, SquEnix. Make it 50% (AU$57.48) or something, and I might consider this FF7 Alternate Universe fanfic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off