Steam Winter Sale to Begin Tonight

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

One of Steam's many famous sales, the Steam Winter Sale, is set to kick off tonight, according to various sources.​
Tamas Bako, CEO of Artery Studios, said that the Winter Sale will begin tonight (December 20th) and run until January 4th, provided the world doesn't cease to turn on the 21st.​
This information has also been backed by Capcom, who confirms the sale will kick off today. They'll be offering sales on Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition, Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, Street Fighter x Tekken, Devil May Cry 3 & 4, as well as various Nyu Media titles, just to list a few.​
So hide yo wallets, hide yo purses, 'cuz Valve's stealin' all yo money out there.​
:arrow: Source

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I prepared for this moment... just not that video. Next time I watch it I will wear a seat belt to prevent unwanted rofl accidents.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mirror's Edge is like 5 bucks right now. I'd get it if my computer weren't crap and if I didn't just buy the PS3 version a few weeks ago. Anyone who hasn't had a chance to enjoy the awesomeness should wait no longer.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really much for me at all apart from Intrusion 2. While I've enjoyed what I've played of Scribblenauts Unlimited, I still don't think it's worthy of the £15 sale price, I understand it has a lot of content for sure but I've always seen it as a toy kind of title rather than a deep game.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spDMR.jpg

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have to say I'm not particularly interested in any of the games on offer (I have enough games to last me a lifetime) but Scribblenauts Unlimited for 18 bucks is pretty neat - especially considering it only releases in two months here. Basically you are preordering the full game for just 18 bucks.

Edit: I may end up buying Sonic Adventure 2 if it gets a 75% sale though. I kinda liked the game and two bucks is not that costly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)