OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
batman1.jpg

QUOTE said:
Take advantage of the Weekend Deal and save 66% on the award-winning Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition! Offer expires on 10/25 (Mon) 10AM PDT.

QUOTECritically acclaimed Batman: Arkham Asylum returns with a remastered Game of the Year Edition, featuring 4 extra Challenge Maps. The additional Challenge Maps are Crime Alley; Scarecrow Nightmare; Totally Insane and Nocturnal Hunter (both from the Insane Night Map Pack).

Utilize the unique FreeFlow™ combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Joker’s henchmen in brutal melee brawls
Investigate as Batman, the WORLD’S GREATEST DETECTIVE, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools including x-ray scanning, fingerprint scans, ‘Amido Black’ spray and a pheromone tracker
Face off against Gotham’s greatest villains including The Joker, HARLEY QUINN, POISON IVY and KILLER CROC
Become the Invisible Predator™ with Batman’s fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies
Choose multiple takedown methods, including swooping from the sky and smashing through walls.
Explore every inch of Arkham Asylum and roam freely on the infamous island, presented for the first time ever in its gritty and realistic entirety
Experience what it’s like to be BATMAN using BATARANGS, explosive gel aerosol, The Batclaw, sonar resonator and the line launcher
Unlock more secrets by completing hidden challenges in the world and develop and customize equipment by earning experience points
Enjoy complete superhero freedom in the environment with the use of Batman’s grapnel gun to get to any place you can see, jump from any height and glide in any direction
http://store.steampowered.com/app/35140

(Comes out at £10.20, $13.60 ty injected)
Personally I was hoping for something a bit bigger for this weekend following the recent announcement of them being the most successful online videogame vendor.
That said it was a nice game from what I played of the demo and it is a very good price, something for people to consider.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games For Windows this on sale a while ago, think they had it at about £8 but still...you had to use GFW so I guess this is a better deal.
tongue.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Before anyone jumps on this deal. There's a 4 machine activation limit on this version meaning that you'll only be able to activate it on 4 machines and no more than that unless you revoke the license on one of the other machines.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
SylvWolf said:
God damn these people bleed my wallet.

I got Steam because of the TF2 Sale and I'm loving it ever since.
I always wanted to play this game but never had the time or money (I still have little time but at least I got money now
smile.gif
) and I didn't feel like pirating it (go figure) so as of this moment I own the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gonna love it when the next update blocks them