Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
5d8afb0a.png
QUOTE said:
Now through December 20th, the Great Steam Treasure Hunt will have folks spending time in the tropical sun, earning Steam Achievements in select games, joining Community groups, and earning a slot atop the Steam Leaderboards all in the name of winning free games. Every 48 hours a new set of four tasks will be announced. Select games will also be on sale throughout The Great Steam Treasure Hunt.

Completing a objective qualifies you for a drawing to win the top 5 games on your Wishlist. Each objective has its own drawing, so the more you complete, the better your chances. At the end of the Great Steam Treasure Hunt, there will also be three grand prize winners, each awarded 100 individual Steam games of their choosing. Importantly, our lawyers tell us at this point to say, "No purchase necessary" and to check out the official rules here: http://store.steampowered.com/treasurehunt.

The first objectives are:
Self Portrait: Setup an avatar on your Steam Community profile.
Got Tanked?: Earn the Desert Fox Steam Achievement in R.U.S.E.
Up the Ante: Win The Iron Curtain in Poker Night at the Inventory
More Cowbell: Set a leaderbord score of at least 1,124,400 in easy mode for the 'Paul Hartnoll' level in Chime

The promotions over the next 48 hours are:
33% off R.U.S.E.
40% off Poker Night at the Inventory
75% off Chime

Good luck!
Source

Me and Guild would be very happy if someone gifted us Chime ?.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This event also gives out 3 TF2 hats.
"Bounty Hat" = 5 objectives completed
"Treasure Hat" = 15 objectives completed
"Hat of Undeniable Wealth and Respect" = 28 objectives completed

Have I mentioned how I hate TF2 promo hats?

edit: damn ninjas.

Winning 100 games? I could pick out maybe 10 I want, but 100 would give me headaches just rifling through pages to see what sucks and what doesn't... still hope I manage to win somehow...

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I refuse to buy games I'm not interested just for the sake of some silly competition and a silly TF2 hat.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
I refuse to buy games I'm not interested just for the sake of some silly competition and a silly TF2 hat.
But it's THREE silly TF2 hats! That's like a $900 value! You clearly don't take TF2 srsly.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
injected11 said:
Minox_IX said:
But it's THREE silly TF2 hats! That's like a $900 value! You clearly don't take TF2 srsly.
The real TF2 does not contain hats. What we have now is just a very sophisticated hat emulator.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
injected11 said:
Winning 100 games? I could pick out maybe 10 I want, but 100 would give me headaches just rifling through pages to see what sucks and what doesn't... still hope I manage to win somehow...

I hope the time-frame when you can claim your games would be long, a year should suffice.

jeremy235

Trophies
XP
Country
All the hat hate in this thread is really sad. Makes a guy realise who his real friends really are.

Gonna just have to live life day by day from now on.

mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse