Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tumblr_lxrf2hwkn11qk4597o1_400.jpg

As tradition entails, every year, a great horror will arise. It preys on the wallets of the world, gutting their precious green innards and leaving only an empty shell. This horror, of course, is the Steam Halloween Sale.

The sale, which prowls the night from this night onwards, has some scary deals. It holds mostly horror or scary games, such as Amnesia, Alan Wake, FEAR, Plants vs. Zombies, and Bioshock in its clutches, offering them at devilishly low prices. The full list of its victims can be seen below.​
Pick up these games while you still can... Or else.​

Reactions: [M]artin

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd make a "Steam Sale Before Christmas" joke and photoshop Gaben onto Jack Skellington, but... yeah, that isn't going to work.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Tyvm for the heads-up, I didn't notice it already despite being on Steam almost 24/7 nowaway. So far, all these titles have already been on sale the past 2 months, even for -75%. Only good deal atm IMHO is OMD2, and even that is relative because you can bet on it they'll go -75% in December.
OMD 1 was on -75% sale for over 3 weeks last summer, just crazy, the developers really discount their games a lot.

Hopefully we see another Skyrim -50% sale or so, that game is just so great + there's loads of demand.

Also, if anyone wants to buy a game from Steam, I can usually get them a little cheaper. Eg; Dead Space pack is 10 USD atm, I can get it for 8. Just saying ;)

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Damn...I just purchased Rock of ages a month ago. It was very much worth its money then (it's pretty much a must for Monty Python fans). Now it's on sale (75% off), it's practically a steal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr