Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
mascot.gif
Steam Community Night
TF2 Madness
Temp%20Logo.png

Starting at 12am GMT is the first game night of its kind here. It's the Steam Community Night where Tempers can can gather around and beat the living crap out of each other and maybe, just maybe there'll be some team work. Let's hope so because the game for the evening is Team Fortress 2 and without team work there'll be a lot of stabbing to do for the occasional spies out there

ph34r.gif

This event will be held on the Temp Fortress server which is a recently created GBAtemp TF2 server which I hope will be to your enjoyment.

So we hope to see you there enjoying some nice killing time with other tempers!

In case some of you are having trouble finding the server in the in-game browser there's another way to join. Enable the console in advanced options for TF2 and then press the tilde key(~) or add the launch option "-console" to the game before launching it from Steam. After that you should type "connect 94.75.248.156:27015" into the opened console and you should automatically be connected to the server.

discuss.png
Discuss

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
;_;
gosh darnit.
I'm actually jealous. Before, I didn't have xbox so I couldn't have played anyway.
But I have TF2. Just can't play it.

Gah. Will be looking forward to these once I get a new PC.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
sean0007 said:
How many players does the server support? Also, what gametypes/maps are featured for tonight?
The server supports up to 24 players. Maps/gametypes will only be the ones included with TF2 for now until I can find a good place to host custom maps. Downloading custom maps from the server is currently something that is almost unbearable and not a pleasant thing to do, but it'll be fixed in the near future so soon enough there'll be custom maps on it.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The magazine staff have taken tempcast off the front yet again hmmm... do you guys plan this? Damn I have an xbox but not TF2 on my computer guess I'll have to wait a week on live night to play but I'm probably remembering wrong.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoSJ said:
The magazine staff have taken tempcast off the front yet again hmmm... do you guys plan this?
Yes, they do! Especially Minox_IX. Does everything possible to ruin my days!
laugh.gif

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spikey said:
IchigoSJ said:
The magazine staff have taken tempcast off the front yet again hmmm... do you guys plan this?
laugh.gif
I have to agree with you I've only been here since December and every time it's happened wazzup wit dat Minox_IX.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
IchigoSJ said:
Spikey said:
IchigoSJ said:
laugh.gif
I have to agree with you I've only been here since December and every time it's happened wazzup wit dat Minox_IX.
It's just that Fridays are the day when I can be the most active and friday also happens when they usually post up their news. and no worries, tempcast live will be up on the front page soon enough
wink.gif

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im debating whether or not to play. I don't think there will be enough server slots and my ping will be pretty high considering im in the us.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
taggart6 said:
sweet. If I can I'll try to jump on. About time they took gbatemp game night to TF2.
Well, this server won't be on for just a night, it'll be there all the time so Tempers can meet up for a TF2 match whenever they want
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs