1. Chapter I
2. I'm Not Sleeping Forever
3. A Vaccine For Humanity
4. My Resurrection
5. The Last Stand
6. Kingdom​

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rop88shw97gtv2a

So uhhh, this album is a bit stranger than the last one. We kinda just felt like doing what we always wanted to do with this EP. We really enjoy Prog Metal and a bunch of other metal so we trying to mix together (not in an Attack Attack or scenecore way). Two things you will notice on this album is that none of the songs really sound the same at all unlike the last one, and that my vocalist voice is a bit higher. Just let us know how you like it, we spent 6 months recording this monster xD​

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NNUUUU

Make us pay for it! Seriously! It looks like you spent too much time for it to be free...
frown.gif

I'm surely gonna listen to this. Maybe an Adf.ly link?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
How is this encoded? 80GB for 6 songs, unless they're all pretty long seems immense.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Slyakin said:
Make us pay for it! Seriously! It looks like you spent too much time for it to be free...
frown.gif

Haha, Neil is one of the rare few true musicians around nowadays. He's told me that he's not making music for money, he's making it because he likes music and wants people to enjoy it. If you like it, you can purchase it(and/or some of DotH's nice merch) from him, I think he'd really appreciate that. And maybe go to his shows if you live near them lol.

Downloading it now brah! Hope I like it, cos I don't really think I would lol. But I'll still listen to it cos I liked OVT a little. If there's more of stuff like STB, that'll be awesome!
biggrin.gif

I BET IT'S SO SCENE AND ITS LIKE DESIGN THE SKYLINE OR ATTACK ATTACK
wink.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
xist said:
How is this encoded? 80GB for 6 songs, unless they're all pretty long seems immense.
What?
ph34r.gif

Hopefully it's only 80MB.

Thank you for sharing your work passion.
I'm not a fan of this kind of music but I'll listen to it (I liked a Symphonic metal album)
May I ask who designed the cover? it's one of the member of your group?

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
AlanJohn said:
wat
Download and listen!

DaRk_ViVi said:
I LOVE the cover. Gonna listen to the album ASAP! *_*
Fuck yeah! Let me know what you think of it mayne!

Slyakin said:
NNUUUU

frown.gif

I'm surely gonna listen to this. Maybe an Adf.ly link?
No, you take it and listen to it for free damnit! Read Dommys response, fuck money.

xist said:
Haha I think you mean 80MB xD. And it was encoded from WAV to 320kb MP3's and its so big because our songs are pretty long. One of them is 7:30 minutes.

QUOTE(Domination @ Jul 4 2011, 05:41 PM)
QUOTE(Slyakin @ Jul 4 2011, 11:31 PM)
frown.gif

Haha, Neil is one of the rare few true musicians around nowadays. He's told me that he's not making music for money, he's making it because he likes music and wants people to enjoy it. If you like it, you can purchase it(and/or some of DotH's nice merch) from him, I think he'd really appreciate that. And maybe go to his shows if you live near them lol.

Downloading it now brah! Hope I like it, cos I don't really think I would lol. But I'll still listen to it cos I liked OVT a little. If there's more of stuff like STB, that'll be awesome!
biggrin.gif

I BET IT'S SO SCENE AND ITS LIKE DESIGN THE SKYLINE OR ATTACK ATTACK
wink.gif
Dommy said it right! Yes if you guys like it and want to buy it, just shoot me a message. I got all of em at my house so I can ship em out to you! and no, theres no more stuff like STB on this one
frown.gif
sorry mayne. BUT I SURE AINT DESIGN ThE SKYLINE OR ATTACK ATTACK FFFUUUUUUU

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I listened the album fully.
It's not my kind of music, specially the part where you cry out loud.
I liked some part of the music when it was harmonic with a melody.

Sorry, I can't tell more good or bad about it, I'm just not a fan
tongue.gif

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The cover is amazing.. How did you make it?

I'm still downloading.. so I will say something about the music tomorrow or so..

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Warrior522 said:
HELL YES. This is some of my favorite kind of music, and it is FUCKING AWESOME. 83
Thanks man, I love how you love it! It means alot!

Slyakin said:
Aww man, thanks for letting us download for free man! This album if fucking amazing.

Cheers!
biggrin.gif

No problem dude, glad you enjoy it!

Cyan said:
I listened the album fully.
It's not my kind of music, specially the part where you cry out loud.
I liked some part of the music when it was harmonic with a melody.

Sorry, I can't tell more good or bad about it, I'm just not a fan
tongue.gif

Hahah its cool dude, at least you gave it your honest opinion!
QUOTE(alidsl @ Jul 4 2011, 10:03 PM) Nice!!! *downloads*

I loved the last album
Fuck yeah! Let me know how you like this one dude!

QUOTE(cosmiccow @ Jul 4 2011, 10:26 PM)
The cover is amazing.. How did you make it?

I'm still downloading.. so I will say something about the music tomorrow or so..
I didn't make it http://danbradleydesign.com made it. He's a real awesome guy and he's really good at what he does! Im glad youre checkin it out, let me know what you think!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I WILL DOWNLOAD THIS BECAUSE IT'S FREE AND I LOVE YOU.

And it isn't my type of music, but I really want to hear it.
ohmy.gif

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy amazing this fuck is.

Seriously, this is fucking awesome. Reading the rest of the topic, I know that you guys aren't charging for the music, but you mentioned merch? Who would I talk to about that? Or, if nothing else, you guys got a paypal I could send a few bucks to? This is just so legit
ohmy.gif

Also, where would I find your other albums?
ohmy.gif

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Stupid facepalm typo earlier....

Anyway, i've just downloaded it and haven't had a chance to listen to anything but the first track and about 30 secs of the second, and i'm immediately struck by the drums. You've definitely improved! However, and this is more about whoever mixed and produced the album, the drums are WAY TOO LOUD. There are loads of articles about the Loudness War but in just the small amount i've listened to it sounds like you need someone better behind the studio's desk to balance everything out properly rather than to just break speakers.

Now i have zero technical knowledge and am just a listener but i've listened to a huge range of music, and if every album i listened to was mixed like yours i'm not sure i'd have even got through a Converge discog....

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
plasma dragon007 said:
Holy amazing this fuck is.

Seriously, this is fucking awesome. Reading the rest of the topic, I know that you guys aren't charging for the music, but you mentioned merch? Who would I talk to about that? Or, if nothing else, you guys got a paypal I could send a few bucks to? This is just so legit
ohmy.gif

Also, where would I find your other albums?
ohmy.gif

Neil just put this out for us to listen to for free, but DotH still sells the album in physical copies(not sure about digital though, I think they did digital too the last time). They sell a range of merch too, namely t-shirts(link). I think you could contact Neil about this, not too sure though, I'm not a member of the band.

And they'd only one other album, Our Vagrant Throne, released last year(link).

Be sure to like their facebook page too, if you liked their music: http://www.facebook.com/DawnOfTheHero

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
HOLY AWESOMNESS!! Let me just let you in on the fact that I'm one of Temps progheads, and slight /mu/coreness, and also lemme state that this reminded me of a heavy version of Six Gallery meeting Children of Nova meeting Opeth meeting some Avant-Garde Buckethead! This is considerably going in on my iPod!

KEEP ROCKING!
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Blurp.