Hacking Stay on 5.3.2 oder Upgrade to 5.5.1?

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No worries. I still haven't found any confirmation that the 5.5.1 exploit has been back-ported to 5.3.2. So to me it looks like there are 2 major advantages from 5.5.1 over 5.3.2:

- It has a super stable exploit
- I can play my original games online
Here's 2 screenshots of me running the 532payload. it's not a hoax. only advantage (for now) is online play with retail discs on 5.5x but once an update is pushed that's gone.

pros before update:
5.5.x (Temporary online)

after updates:
N/A ad they will be the same now...
5.3.2 (illuminati exploit, no online)
5.5.X (illuminati exploit, no online)

so it really all depends do you want TEMP online play or not because after a newer update there is no advantage except for what others say about if ever an iosu if that's something you been wanting it may be released on the firm you were originally on before updating... so really your call :) but for most and even myself I'd suggest staying on 5.3.2

20160611_121155.jpg

20160611_121159.jpg

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're not asking for reason. You're asking for excuses. It's not an smart decision because you can spoof your firmware and do everything you want. If you update and then a iosu exploit comes out for lower version, please dont come here and cry, because a lot of users warned you about it.

haha , aint shed a tear , enjoyed every minute ftw 5.5.1

Here's 2 screenshots of me running the 532payload. it's not a hoax. only advantage (for now) is online play with retail discs on 5.5x but once an update is pushed that's gone.

pros before update:
5.5.x (Temporary online)

after updates:
N/A ad they will be the same now...
5.3.2 (illuminati exploit, no online)
5.5.X (illuminati exploit, no online)

so it really all depends do you want TEMP online play or not because after a newer update there is no advantage except for what others say about if ever an iosu if that's something you been wanting it may be released on the firm you were originally on before updating... so really your call :) but for most and even myself I'd suggest staying on 5.3.2

20160611_121155.jpg

20160611_121159.jpg

iosu leak will be good for 2.1.0 to 5.5.1 ?

just 'maybe' the WiiU is like ios for iDevices .... always stay on the latest jailbreakable FW.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
*coughs*

There's no reason to stay on 5.3.2, just like there's no reason to update.
There's no reason to stay on 5.2.0 or lower.

It's kinda like, do what you want to do.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably a silly question, but don't you completely lose access to anything online by staying on 5.3.2?
not exactly, you lose acces to online stuff by blocking update, even if you block update on 5.5.x

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have the same problem! I am hours trying to make the payload532 to work and always freeze my console!!!
If you didn't found a soloution yet, try the Package from Kafluke on the last Page in his Thread (not merged to the first page yet, because it's still testpackage)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr