Status
Not open for further replies.

MISC100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought ocarina of time and want to get flashcart that lets me use a zelda rom as a backup. Has such a flashcart been developed yet?

Byronic Hero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
This is a simple topic to answer some simple questions: "Is there any progress?", "When will the 3DS be hacked?" ....

The answer is atm: We don't know. The 3DS may be hacked next week, next month, next year, ....
There is also a chance it'll never be hacked at all, only the future will tell.

As you may have seen, 3DS ROMs are already being dumped. At the moment, there is no way to play them yet however.

It is currently unknown whether someone is working on hacking the 3DS system itself.

That is all the available information at the moment. Please do not create any more topics unless you find something new. Thanks!

http://gbatemp.net/t297281-when-will-the-3ds-be-hacked

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
fergieboy10 said:
NEIN NEIN NEIN ICH SER SER ANGRY KARTOFFLE KOFE. NIEN ICH LIBE KARTOFFLE. JA GOOT KARTOFFLE GOOT KARTOFFLE and no they haven't developed a flashcard

are you a retard ?
biggrin.gif

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll consider this your welcome post, looking at when you signed up and the amount of time you took to post this thread.

So, welcome the GBAtemp! Hope you have a lot of fun here and get to meet and interact with the other members here.

From now on, if you think of a question about games and consoles, first check the the forum to if the question you thought of is already here first (70% of the time it already is or has) either by using the search box feature at the top, or by going to a specific section.

But to answer your question, no it hasn't been developed yet, or has not been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt