Homebrew WIP Status Monitor Overlay - Tesla Overlay to monitor your hardware

Darktalon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal for audio to crackle while using this overlay? Using SX OS 2.9.5, NX FPS 0.3, Status Monitor Overlay 0.6.0, Tesla Menu v1.1.3, NX-Ovlloader v1.0.6

ValenValentine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just coming here to plug this real quick. Finally got around to setting it up, and wish I had sooner. I'm on sx os so I was worried about compatibility, but everything is working excellent and with overclocking it's so nice to see what bottlenecks you're hitting so you can adjust on the fly. Thanks for this!

Rya102396

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other overlays work fine, but when I select this one from the Tesla menu, it just shuts off my Switch completely, any ideas to fix this? I'm on atmosphere and 9.2.0 FW

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Other overlays work fine, but when I select this one from the Tesla menu, it just shuts off my Switch completely, any ideas to fix this? I'm on atmosphere and 9.2.0 FW
Nope. Similar issue was when I was using 9.0.0+ FanComtroller handle for 7.0.0+, but if noone with 9.2.0 except You has this issue, then this is specific to your console.

Diggy5000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering if I'm asking in the right thread but I downloaded and installed this overlay in to Tesla but for some reason during game play the overlay disappears. Is this a Tesla problem?

I'm using a V2 Switch with SX OS 3.0.3b on firmware 10.0.4 on sysNAND and 10.0.4 on emuNAND.

Thanks for all your hard work :).

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
0.6.2 update brings feature introduced by main libtesla that shows overlay in screenshots and videos by default.

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

UltimateFight

Mell-Known Member
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Just wonder, Why not add the touch support?:unsure: I've noticed that your other overlays have already done that.
Can there be a switch for the "show in screenshot" function? because sometimes I just want to take a normal screenshot .
Maybe you can release two different versions, just like current 0.6.1 and 0.6.2?
Anyway, thank you for your tools, I like them very much!:grog:

Last edited by UltimateFight,

masagrator

The patches guy
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just wonder, Why not add the touch support?:unsure: I've noticed that your other overlays have already done that.
Can there be a switch for the "show in screenshot" function? because sometimes I just want to take a normal screenshot .Maybe you can release two different versions, just like current 0.6.1 and 0.6.2?
Anyway, thank you for your tools, I like them very much!:grog:
I'm not using main libtesla because it made harder to make Mini and FPS Counter mode, so I'm staying on my outdated modified fork of libtesla.
For
Is not like you will enable the overlay all the time, if you want a clean screenshot/video simple don’t open the overlay.

I think having the overlay present in the screenshots is super useful for testing :)
But there can be an issue when you have perfect place for screenshot and pressing anything can ruin it. :D

sorabora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in 0.62 you can now close the overlay simply by holding Left Stick or Right Stick 3, not both.

Don't think 0.61 acted like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise