protonikk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
Ive been doing a pretty substantial amount of research on this but it seems with every resource i see or read I am further led to yet another problem or contradictory information.

What i am curious is what is the current state of playing backups of and installing to USB for Wii U games on the Wii U menu,
Then if its possible to use the same USB HDD to play gamecube games in Nintendont in vWii and standard Wii ISOs in vWii.

I see there is ustealth to hide the harddrive from asking to format while switching modes. Which works with USB Loader in vWii mode. But unable to confirm for GameCube in Nintendont. As well as using that same drive to install Wii U games to it in Wii U mode.

That being said does anyway currently have any solutions for this?

Currently i use my 1TB harddrive with a Y adapter 3.0 to install Wii U games directly to it.
So obviously i cant use it in this state with vWii.

If there is no other options and it requires two seperate drives. Since i have Wii U games installed to it. Removing it and plugging in a new one strictly for vWii, will that harm anything? I ask because the games are installed rather than for instance Loadiine.

For TL,DR
Is there a way to use a single HDD to do the following:
Install Wii U games that appear in the Wii U Sys Menu
Load Wii games in vWii
Load GameCube games in Nintendont in vWii

Would someone be able to assist me here and inform me whats possible and whats required.
Thanks!

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not possible.
2 hard drives required
I'm not sure what type of substantial research you've done. But a simple search would've gave you answers

Last edited by jbuck1975,
Reactions: protonikk

protonikk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunate.
Alright thank you.
That being said then.
Any harm in removing the harddrive that has my games installed already?

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Or if you had a big enough SD card from the Loadiine days you could use that for your vWii backup loading, Works a hell of a lot better than Loadiine ever did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSN52HstbI