ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Trowa:
Who cares what it can do, are the games fun? For the great majority of people, no. I'm glad you enjoy the PSP games so much, but it seems you are in the minority now a days.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
From your list, I have:
Bleach: HTS 1 and 2 - Gets old fast after you've unlocked everything (and unlocking them isn't even fun). If 3 has online play, it'd be okay.
Me & My Katamari - Only PSP game I actually enjoyed finishing and getting everything. Even so, the controls are quirky without dual analogs. That and I think 'We

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought both the PSP and DS when I was in Hong Kong. At first the PSP was the attention grabber while the DS was a "yeah, I bought it just in case something grabs my attention". Fast forward to now and after Ouendan was released I loved the DS. But my PSP is used now for reading manga on the go which is what's preventing me from selling it.

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
harsky? have you used PMP or tryed Evory Extend Extra or lumines? those are good puzzle games.

and DJ Max is amazing... i havnet heard anyone comment on there thoughts on it. but it is by far the best music game on a handheld. its not as good as Beatmanis IIDX 11 RED on the ps2 but its close.

kalibar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I've had a hard time keeping up with the PSP. Initially, I had heard/read/whatever that it was the best option if you were looking for piracy and homebrew in a portable, but then about 10 months ago I saw a thread on a forum I frequent that was basically like "blah blah SuperCard, Nintendo DS, holy god buy now" and that was that.

Is buying a crazy-fuckin'-expensive proprietary Sony memory card the only way to get some extra storage into the thing? Surely somebody makes some ass-backwards PSP -> SD/miniSD/microSD convertor. Hell, if you looked at the DS originally you'd never expect it possible to get flash memory into that sucker, but things sure have come a long way.

Also, can you play multiplayer SNES ROMs with two PSPs? That would be fucking epic.

odf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also, can you play multiplayer SNES ROMs with two PSPs? That would be fucking epic.

Yes you can
biggrin.gif
and it works very nice
biggrin.gif

Another thing people should try is pimpstreamer.. it streams divx and other codecs (also mp3) via wifi to you PSP... that rules.

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
kalibar...
4 gig memory stick pro duos are on sail for around 100$
made by Sony and by Sandisk

so yah. there is also a 3rd party hard drive.

and if you dont want to worry about going aorund with it you can use the USB loader to load iso's from your pc via the usb 2.0 connection. no slowdowns in games whatsoever.

there isnt a game out that dosnt work fine on the psp as a iso.
not saying you should pirate. but a 4 gig stick and backing up your games you ligaly own. and playing the isos of those games on a psp saves you battery life. and storage space.

as for the roms...

multiplayer wirless snes full speed runs sick as hell.. and over xlink kai you can play snes roms online with your psp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENnT5DVnj5Y...s%2Eqj%2Enet%2F
this is about the coolest homebrew game i have seen ever... and its only on the psp.

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
not by far. thats like saying the xbox 360 is dead RIP or the Game cube is dead... the system is still coming out with games at a good rate. people are still buying psps. as the price drops my friends who where reluctent to get one. are now getting one and seeing that yes it is worth the cost.

bounty hounds was just release. and omg its awsome

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/bountyh...creenindex.html

as for releases here is how they go.

generaly games are big.

bounty hounds for instence is 1.2 gigs
now when released its released as a RAW iso...
but you can open up games with a iso editor dummy the movies and remove the update.
then CSO or compress the result...

120megs is how small this game got ^^

my friend made a

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Flamingo is such a good song 🥰🥰