Startling new facts about the DSTWO

AuthorX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear the DSTWO doesn't read your memory cards, it stares them down until they give up the ROMs.

When you shut your DS lid, the DSTWO doesn't go into sleep mode - it waits.

The DSTWO doesn't use the system clock... it decides what time it is.

The DSTWO will run GBA games more authentically than any other device, including a Game Boy Advance.

The real reason the DSi comes with a more powerful CPU is because Nintendo forsaw that the DS Phat and the DS Lite would be too weak to contain something as powerful as the DSTWO. This is the same reason, as the release approaches, they hastily threw together the DS LL. It still won't work.

The DSTWO will support real-time saving and loading of any moment in time. Of your entire life. There will only be four slots, not because that's the limit of the DSTWO, but because you only deserve 3 and it's feeling generous.

As soon as the DSTWO is released, there will be clones and fakes. It will be easy to tell the difference, because upon picking up an imitator, you will feel a deep and profound sadness, as they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life.

On the other hand, bootleg memory cards will turn to ash when inserted in the DSTWO. Despite the insult, you will be forgiven and unharmed... the first time.

The DSTWO will be fully compatible with DSi firmware 1.4, but its release will delay 1.5 while Nintendo scrambles to make it compatible with the DSTWO.

The DSTWO requires no external power. While this is not, itself, remarkable, it will actually charge your DS while inserted. Be careful while playing around household pets, as it accomplishes this by sucking the life out of nearby plants and animals.

And finally.
There's no circuit board under the DSTWO's case - only another fist.
ohmy.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
He's saying the DSTWO is the DS equivalent of Chuck Norris.
smile.gif

Dave's right I just got a screenshot of the DSTWO its pretty exclusive too the development team sent me it!

38ARTIST_IMPRESSION.jpg

and .......YES ITS REAL! ..I have erm not at all doctored this image in any erm way shape or form!!!
smileipb2.png
tongue.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
kobykaan said:
TrolleyDave said:
smile.gif

Dave's right I just got a screenshot of the DSTWO its pretty exclusive too the development team sent me it!

38ARTIST_IMPRESSION.jpg

and .......YES ITS REAL! ..I have erm not at all doctored this image in any erm way shape or form!!!
smileipb2.png
tongue.gif

lol They should go with that label and change the name to something like Invasion DSi?

AuthorX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
TrolleyDave said:
smile.gif

38ARTIST_IMPRESSION.jpg

smileipb2.png
tongue.gif
It makes sense, he's obviously part of the project. After all, the only way to cram so many features and so much power into a package that small is a direct roundhouse kick from Chuck Norris himself.

You know, I also hear that the Super Card DSTWO is released, it will be able to natively allow you to play every Nintendo system ever made, every Sega system ever made, PSP, and God.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kobykaan said:
TrolleyDave said:
He's saying the DSTWO is the DS equivalent of Chuck Norris. :)

38ARTIST_IMPRESSION.jpg

smileipb2.png
tongue.gif
For NDS and NDSLi
laugh.gif

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
kobykaan said:
TrolleyDave said:
He's saying the DSTWO is the DS equivalent of Chuck Norris. :)

38ARTIST_IMPRESSION.jpg

smileipb2.png
tongue.gif
For NDS and NDSLi
laugh.gif

smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet