Hacking Starting to feel really tired with CFW problem...

Akp001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
(N3DSXL 9.2.0-20E)
I had a problem with beta Pasta CFW with ninjahax 2.5 (it said that fbi in .cia installation is complete, but all I got was quickly dissapearing blank title in home menu), so I installed 1.2.1 version and booted in homebrew menu through old ninjahax, but after rebooting my 3ds I couldnt access my FBI in homemenu, cause it said "redownload your eshop title". After I made emuNAND with EmuNAND9 and booted in homebrew through ninjahax. Somehow my homebrew launcher upgraded and downloaded all possible CFW`s.
Now I can`t install any CFW`s, tried Pasta, MiniPasta, can`t find any firmware.bin for Cakes CFW. Should I install standart Homebrew launcher with old ninjahax?

sl0ps

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's EmuNAND9's starter bin getting unpackaged. It doesn't contain the firmware bins because those are less than legal. Find them where you did before and put them back. I'm guessing you did the 'Complete EmuNand Setup' option.

Reactions: Akp001

Akp001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I installed ninjahax 1.1b, installed PastaCFW, tried to install FBI.cia, but..nothing, just something quickly dissapearing in my home menu.
Second time FBI said "invalid signature"
Also I did run downgrade checker and my native firm is 9.2.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know how, but after I exit HBL, FBi did appear, but after rebooting it just says "The software title could not be launched"

Last edited by Akp001,

kennyhi123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed ninjahax 1.1b, installed PastaCFW, tried to install FBI.cia, but..nothing, just something quickly dissapearing in my home menu.
Second time FBI said "invalid signature"
Also I did run downgrade checker and my native firm is 9.2.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know how, but after I exit HBL, FBi did appear, but after rebooting it just says "The software title could not be launched"
you need to be in pasta mode

Reactions: Tony_93 and Akp001

Akp001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So, everything is okay and I should just start unlinking NAND and installing rxTools?
Will I lose my bought eshop games after formating?

Last edited by Akp001,

CptPotato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So, everything is okay and I should just start unlinking NAND and installing rxTools?
Will I lose my bought eshop games after formating?
If you did everything correctly, your e-shop games, account and everything else should have cloned itself to the EmuNAND. By formatting SysNAND, you'll lose your data there, but it should still be in the EmuNAND.

Reactions: Akp001

Akp001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I can`t install menuhax, it says "failed to get the home menu title-version", and I did switch theme to create some data
EDIT: I finally got it to work it using browserhax, should follow the guide properly :D

Last edited by Akp001,

kennyhi123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can`t install menuhax, it says "failed to get the home menu title-version", and I did switch theme to create some data
EDIT: I did it using browserhax
hmm i don't know what the problem you are doing this on sysnand right and using ninjahax 2.5

Akp001

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
How do I update my emunand to 9.5 with sysupdater properly? It says on github to not run in rxMode. Do I need to disable firmware spoofing in rxTools menu?
K, update is on the "full" folder.

Last edited by Akp001,

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I update my emunand to 9.5 with sysupdater properly? It says on github to not run in rxMode. Do I need to disable firmware spoofing in rxTools menu?
K, update is on the "full" folder.

That warning only applies to using sysupdater to update sysnand.

Feel free to use it to update emunand without concern. If you want to be safe, just back up your emunand with the pc tool first and if something happens you can just inject the old one right back in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse