Starting a new game on Pokemon Black (No$GBA)

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Boot, Jan 26, 2011.

Jan 26, 2011
  1. Boot
    OP

Newcomer Boot Newbie

Canada
    I've found a lot of starting your first game, but I'm trying to find out how to erase your first one and start a new one? When I try to save the normal way it says there is another "Save Detected" and to read my instruction manual.. I'm using No$GBA, used the 3D Lines code and the AP code. I've also deleted my .sav file, but my old save's still there and works. Everything runs fine, I just hate the snake pokemon and want the water one now lol.

2. twiztidsinz

Member twiztidsinz Taiju Yamada Fan

United States
    If you're deleting your save file and it's still showing up, then you're not deleting the save file (or you're doing so while the game is running possibly).
    Also, you should be able to delete your old save by holding UP and Select then pressing B at the title screen. This was easy to search: http://www.google.com/search?q=pokemon+delete+old+save

3. Narayan

Member Narayan desu~

Philippines
    or you could have deleted the .sav file itself. it's in the battery folder under no$gba folder. find the .sav file with the same name as your pokemon black rom.

4. KazoWAR

Member KazoWAR GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    In stead of deleting save files and such... you cold do it they way you would with a retail copy of the game and a nds, by press Up Select and B on the screen with the Pokemon logo and the legendary Pokemon.