Start patch/ priiloader?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mayonaze, Jun 30, 2010.

Jun 30, 2010

Start patch/ priiloader? by mayonaze at 3:19 AM (1,731 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. mayonaze
    OP

Member mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

United States
    This has been very frustrating! So I had start patch loaded with block disc updates, block online updates, and move disc channel working fine the other day. Now I have recently removed those patches Uninstall via b button. Because I recently learned about priiloader same blocks and it also has the option of loading via reset during boot, which is awsome cuz I have no brick protection since I can only bootmii as an IOS! So as said I removed those from start patch, and loaded priiloader via reset button during boot, and clicked on sytem menu hacks, and get this message " can't find hack.ini on fat device. Can't find hacks.ini on nand. (confused cuz they worked before on start patch!) So I downloaded hacks.ini and placed on sd and loaded priiloader again, and still got the same message! So I figure well I will use the priiloader option just to access HBC, SYSmenu, and start patch for those blocks, so i load start patch again and now when I click the patches I want I get this message Uhg! " The patch was not found in the dol. nothing to do? I tried several different ones and I get the same message! I'm at a loss people please help, i just want to protect my self from a brick, alot of games and time in the thing! Sorry for the novel and thanks for any and all help!

2. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    priiloader has moved the system menu. Uninstall priiloader then use starpatch.

3. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    Hmm ok can I install priiloader after to have a some what brick protection as stated? thanks P.s I bet its not as easy as deleting it from HBC huh How do I uninstall priiloader?

4. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    I guess you could try that. To uninstall priiloader just run the installer and select uninstall.

5. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    Alright finally I figured it out lol. I was forgetting to run with cios249 kept getting erros. Patches are on and prii loader is back online thanks allot again!