memoryofds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi guys,

it it possible to configure the supercard so that it doesn't goes to menu but immediatly start a rom like one original cartridge?

kind regards

Kitanode

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah, when you are in the ds games menu press start and then scroll down to 'autorun rom' and select 'on'.
then the next time you play a game it will start that same game automatically in future.

memoryofds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thx you very much for your help. I tried it out but its not really what i meant. It is really a nice feature, but I mean is there any possibility that you can set it that way if you start your 3ds or ds that not this alex stormrider shows up in the menü, but you chosen dump?

Kitanode

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I get what you mean now.

As far as i know there isn't any flash card that can do that.

It's been years since i used a normal DS but i think i can remember that it used to load up the games without any gui menu being loaded up first. The DSTwo didn't have an autorun feature back then but maybe if you were to use it on a DS phat/lite now it would boot straight to the game with the autorun enabled.

I'm not 100% sure as i can't try it out but i think that would be your best bet if you can get hold of one.

memoryofds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried it out but its the same like on the 3ds. Doesnt matter but thanks for all your help. I always appreciate you guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night