Hacking Start Ackekard: good, start games: now bad

supermegasonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i think this might be a confusing one so im going to explain
you see, i have the acekard2i and all the latest updates for them, i downloaded the all the akaio updates (except cheats) through the wifi thing on the acekard, and after they got downloaded, i decided to play the games, but NOW when i click on ANY game, it just brings up a black screen.

also, going back to that cheat update, i try to download it through the acekard, but everytime its always close to completing the download, it automaticly brings an error and doesnt get completed.

so help would be very appreciated, cuz im really horrible with things like this
unsure.gif

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Download AKAIO 1.8.1 again and replace the __aio folder & akmenu4.nds on your SD card with the ones from the download. It seems something went wrong with updating your loaders via WiFi. There are no loader updates anyway so the ones included in 1.8.1 are the latest.

supermegasonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o wow it actually worked, the games ive tried so far are working again. THANK YOU!!
also for the cheats thing, after searching it up for a while, i was able to find the latest one, and thats working.

but this brings up a serious question: should i avoid downloading things through the acekard??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup