Hacking Stargate 3ds site show suspended somain message

Rictor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
will this means stargate is "dead" ? as said some time ago on another topic i had purchased it recently , but ds mode not worked on cfw 3ds , i was expecting the update they promised for compatibility fixes , cheats for ds mode working etc , but when visiting the site today had that message... sorry if may not be the correct section for ask this... thanks

sorry for the typo in title mean write suspended domain...

Last edited by Rictor,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
will this means stargate is "dead" ? as said some time ago on another topic i had purchased it recently , but ds mode not worked on cfw 3ds , i was expecting the update they promised for compatibility fixes , cheats for ds mode working etc , but when visiting the site today had that message... sorry if may not be the correct section for ask this... thanks
stargate was fucked the day it was annouced. I am not surprised that it shows that message at all.

Rictor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
was cool have a ds and 3ds cart all in one , never expected ended in this way... this is the message that appear on theyr official site now :

This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.

Attachments

• suspended.jpg
    suspended.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 219

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dont worry. This site will be back......SOON...

**I like the fact gary was last seen after the pings were done. yet hasnt bothered to show up here to indulge in anything

Last edited by lone_wolf323,

Rictor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Oh, what's this?

@Lilith Valentine

gateway-3ds-domain-ended.png
weird that even gateway site have same message , so the team of stargate was truly the same as gateway... but not explain why abandon both carts , also because stargate could be a very nice flashcart if were supported with updates/bug fixes...

seems even that iso site domain expired ...

Last edited by Rictor,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
weird that even gateway site have same message , so the team of stargate was truly the same as gateway... but not explain why abandon both carts , also because stargate could be a very nice flashcart if were supported with updates/bug fixes...

seems even that iso site domain expired ...
It's worth noting that they were exposed right from the first announcement to be the Gateway team, twice actually
It could have been a pretty good cart, the ideas were all there to make some something good out of it. It's too bad that it managed by a shit team like the Gateway team.
Edit: Wow! Their sites are back up! I feel like this shows the level of horse shit the Gateway team really is. They can manage to get their sites back up in a few hours, but they've ghosted the community for years now.
dont worry. This site will be back......SOON...

**I like the fact gary was last seen after the pings were done. yet hasnt bothered to show up here to indulge in anything
I honestly won't be shocked if their little shill is the one paying for their site at this point.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Rictor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's worth noting that they were exposed right from the first announcement to be the Gateway team, twice actually
It could have been a pretty good cart, the ideas were all there to make some something good out of it. It's too bad that it managed by a shit team like the Gateway team.
Edit: Wow! Their sites are back up! I feel like this shows the level of horse shit the Gateway team really is. They can manage to get their sites back up in a few hours, but they've ghosted the community for years now.

I honestly won't be shocked if their little shill is the one paying for their site at this point.
oh finally , now i really hope they will for real update the cart for bug fixes , compatibility , ds mode working on cfw and cheat working too.... that iso site istead still show domain expired , not sure what happened...( yesterday worked fine ) i have a screenshot but not sure if can i post it ( since everyone call it that iso site it may cannot be posted )

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh finally , now i really hope they will for real update the cart for bug fixes , compatibility , ds mode working on cfw and cheat working too.... that iso site istead still show domain expired , not sure what happened...( yesterday worked fine ) i have a screenshot but not sure if can i post it ( since everyone call it that iso site it may cannot be posted )
Check if that iso site is down for you at http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ because I'm seeing it up and running from my end. Maybe your Internet provider is actively blocking your surfing access to sites like that one.

Also, no thanks to Stargate team who can't fix their own flashcart's DS mode, which is really sad and pathetic, a long time DSi/3DS homebrew dev did the job for them on his spare time with a launcher app. I'm sure if you search the 3DS threads for "stargate", you'll find your answer in what's being referred.

If you already bought a stargate flashcart, you should sell it to get R4i Gold 3DS Plus ds flashcart and bigger SD card instead.

Rictor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i could continue to use 3ds mode for the games that actually work on stargate , since i have it now , better than nothing... thanks for reply

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

He's a member of Team Xecuter, he's said so himself in the past. Seen a lot of rumors floating around that Team Xecuter nowadays is basically the same team that released Gateway, so it's not too far fetched to assume as much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person