United States
im stuck on wolf and his crew i dunno how to beat them
cry.gif

ped454

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the way i beat them was to detonate the bombs mid way through the battle. also look at the 2 arrows on each side of the bottom screen.

the most frickin frustrating hting about these guys is that they have insane maneuverability and they end up changing direction on you in an instant. just press one of those buttons to change direction or to make the loop. after like 3 trys they were toast

but yeah. most of this is based on your own technique. ppl telling you how to do it will only go so far lol.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow... first time i played it... it was easy. You just shoot them down. Bomb, flip and barrel roll. Nothing much else to say.

The story is so much better when you can read it
tongue.gif
(U)

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes it was easy for me too, even without using bombs. All you have to do is copy their movements... If they perform a loop, then you also do so. Try to get 3-4 Lock-ons on them to do alot of damage.

The story is so much better when you can read it
tongue.gif
(U)

It's the opposite for me, I'd rather play it in Japanese where I couldn't understand a thing. I don't feel a story like this belongs in a Starfox game...

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't feel control that tears up your hand and forces you to use the panel belongs in there either just as much so as that wretched limited turns before you conveniently explode and fail setup. Starfox is about shooting crap down, not time limits, no limited turns, fuel, fog of war, and other rts/advance wars type designs.

I can't stand the game and gave up on it somewhere in Aquas. It's funny though as I can play Metroid for quite awhile without issues, but some minutes into Starfox and my tendons on my stylus hand(right) feel lik they'll snap from straining. Braking is not so easily done, boosting cna be done very easily on accident, and rolling just causes probably most the pain involved.

The game is the reason and only reason I ever feared titles on the DS, games where morons feel you have to only use the stylus just because it is there. Starfox played excellent on both titles on the SNES with a d-pad and buttons and could have here too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.