GCN Starfox Adventures what is considered 100% beating the game?

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys. I just got this off eBay for a decent price and this game is lots of fun so far. Im already 10 mins into it. The strange thing about this game is how much its like an LoZ game. Anyways before I go off topic I have this habit of beating my games 100% and I just don't feel satisfied until I know ive gotten/done everything possible.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny thing is I did go there first. There are FAQs on how to beat the game but nothing of the sort on collecting things. I was hoping an experienced player could enlighten me on this.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
100%ing Starfox Adventures involves realising the game is absolute turd, switching it off, meeting a girl, falling in love, getting married, having three beautiful blonde children and dying happy and content that you didn't waste your time on a game that almost destroyed the entire fanbase of its series. Which is a huge challenge 'cause if one of those kids turns out ginger you have to start again.

Acetonide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
100%ing Starfox Adventures involves realising the game is absolute turd, switching it off, meeting a girl, falling in love, getting married, having three beautiful blonde children and dying happy and content that you didn't waste your time on a game that almost destroyed the entire fanbase of its series. Which is a huge challenge 'cause if one of those kids turns out ginger you have to start again.
Crap, that's going to be pretty impossible for me.. I'm Asian, how am I suppose to have blonde children? XD
I had t o love at the ginger remark though.. >.>;;

Right, I'm not really contributing to this topic because I don't remember the game anymore so I'll just leave now..
To the OP, sorry I couldn't help, and good luck. =)

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a redhead myself and I absolutely hope my kids dont inherit this ugly color of hair. Anyways if anyone knows anything of the game please post.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you Jargus. Getting all the maps was incredibly easy since all I had to do was save and reset the game everytime I collect scarabs and they would come back after you reset the game. I think another thing to collect is fuel cells to travel to each planet but ill be sure to get htose too. Thank you again for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on