http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/anrj/index.html

Hopefully NA gets it soon after

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Region locking makes me sad.

Hopefully the launch date for US and UK is relatively close to that of Japan's. I'm eagerly awaiting this remake (a lot more than OOT... shoot me?).
biggrin.gif

And by the looks of it, the intro for the game may be eerily similar to the original. Nostalgia! (Praying for good voice acting, or at least unlockable original VAs.)

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
YoshiKart said:

Hopefully the launch date for US and UK is relatively close to that of Japan's. I'm eagerly awaiting this remake (a lot more than OOT... shoot me?).
biggrin.gif

And by the looks of it, the intro for the game may be eerily similar to the original. Nostalgia! (Praying for good voice acting, or at least unlockable original VAs.)

Well, me too. Zelda had good titles after 1998. But Star Fox only received mediocre ones, for 14 years :| .

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yuan said:
YoshiKart said:

biggrin.gif

Well, me too. Zelda had good titles after 1998. But Star Fox only received mediocre ones, for 14 years :| .

i pretend they don't exist

starfox adventure wasn't even a starfox game, nor a gamecube one, it was an n64 dinosaur planet titled dunnowhat
same with crystal

assault, adventure and command were one of my biggest dissapointments in my entire life, i consider them nintendo's most epic failure

oh well, at least we get the n64 version
but the intro....it looks like gamecube graphics, rather than wii or better
for me - like zelda - it's uncomparible for some reason....

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
207195_10150156778272530_768152529_6617679_4854140_n.jpg

In all seriousness though this is pretty epic news. I've been playing the N64 original for well over a decade and I'm still not bored of it. And now I can carry it around in my pocket. That to me is the dictionary definition of win.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night