Hacking Starfall - B+2 or B+1 or B+1+2 not working!!

morpheus9394

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone,
I have been able to successfully follow every step so far but I am having problems installing Starfall.
I am using V3 of Big Moe's installer.
I downgraded to 3.2E and I have confirmed that I am on 3.2E by going into the Wii options.
When I try to install Starfall v0.5 I get stuck at the B+2 prompt.
I have tried pressing B+2, B+1 and B+1+2 but nothing happens several times but nothing seems to work.
The only thing I can do it go back to Homebrew channel by pressing the Home button.

Does anyone have any tips or advice please?
Thanks in advance.

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Your timing has to be near perfect for this to work. But unfortunatly I don't know, what the right combination is... it's written in the "warning text".

A

Aimen

morpheus9394 said:
Hello Everyone,
I have been able to successfully follow every step so far but I am having problems installing Starfall.
I downgraded to 3.2E and I have confirmed that I am on 3.2E by going into the Wii options.
I have tried pressing B+2, B+1 and B+1+2 but nothing happens several times but nothing seems to work.
The only thing I can do it go back to Homebrew channel by pressing the Home button.

Thanks in advance.

Press B+1 many times! Just press! Press to death!!!!!!
hate2.gif

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, starfall. so useful....if you can get into the freaking thing. Back when i was on 3.2, it would sometimes take me 30 minutes just to get into teh stupid thing. just keep pressing 1+2+B over and over.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
morpheus9394 said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advance.
just try it for a few times , for me it work in a couple of tries but I've done it so many times I'm used to it I guess
wink.gif
, B+1 should work

Nera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
just in case remove your GC memory cards and GC controllers, B+1 seems to work faster when they aren't plugged in, it can take some time though, usually takes 1 minute for me, just keep pressing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol