One of the most recent indie sensations, Stardew Valley, will soon be available on mobile devices. An iOS version will release first, on October 24th, for $7.99. The Android version has no release date currently, but will have more information available at a later date. Stardew Valley's mobile port will be handled by The Secret Police, who will be reformatting the game for touchscreen controls. All features from up to version 1.3 are included, except for the online multiplayer function. If you purchase the iOS version, you'll also be able to transfer your PC save file to the game as well. There will be no added in-app purchases.
Move to the countryside, and cultivate a new life in this award-wining open-ended farming RPG! Featuring over 50-plus hours of content
Winner of the Golden Joystick’s Breakthrough Award!
Nominee of Game of the Year 2017 at the BAFTA Games Awards!
Note: Features new 1.3 update story content, multiplayer functionality not supported. No in-app purchases.
- Turn your overgrown fields into a lively and bountiful farm.
- Raise and breed happy animals, grow a variety of seasonal crops and design your farm, your way.
- Customize your farmer and home! With hundreds of options to choose from.
- Settle down and start a family with 12 potential marriage candidates.
- Become part of the community by taking part in seasonal festivals and villager quests.
- Explore vast, mysterious caves, encountering dangerous monsters and valuable treasure.
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots or go crabbing by the seaside.
- Forage, grow crops and produce artisan goods to cook up as a delicious meal.