Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Official Movie 3

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by biggzsizzle, Sep 10, 2008.

Sep 10, 2008
  1. biggzsizzle
    OP

Newcomer biggzsizzle Advanced Member

United States
    Oh this is gonna be SICK!!!

[​IMG]

This video shows some of the game's controls and gameplay modes, Sept. 19th I can't wait!!!

Download:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/144088819/theforceunleashed_on_wii_090408.rar
    Password:
    Code:
    w-sharez.org

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Ngamer review scans: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=104397

Official Nintendo Mag gave it 82%, so it sounds like though its not an great game its still good. Also apparently the Wii one is the best as the others aer said to be little more than tech demos.

3. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    The controls are looking very nice..

And indeed.. I've heard about the Wii and PS2 versions being better than the 360/PS3 ones..

4. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    surprising really as it's usually the ps2 wii versions that suffer the most, i will give this a try when this comes out though

5. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    The PS2 version was ported from the Wii version and not the other way like most shovelware developers do.. also, unlike most multi-platform games, the Wii version here is getting a lot of attention and pressure from the fans because of the whole Wiisaber thing.. so, unlike most multi-platform games, the Wii/PS2 versions are not just quick cheap ports..

6. DrYHeLL

Member DrYHeLL GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    Right so the 360 & PS3 versions are bad? I'm stuck in the middle of wii version or 360 version. From what I've seen so far the wii version doesnt suffer too much in terms of graphics AND has great gameplay. But I've played the 360 demo and I love messin with storm troopers and rebels. DO A BARREL ROLL! and then they would... Whats your guys' opinions?

7. kedest

Member kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Netherlands
    Well I've played the Wii version for a short time now. Can't compare it with the PS3 release yet of course. But I think I will download the demo later from the PSN.
    It plays pretty well. You can pick up objects, throw them against each other. It all seems to respond pretty well and the controls are nice too.

8. Kasoz

Newcomer Kasoz Advanced Member

Netherlands
    i have played several hours. i think its a good action game and the force is always cool [​IMG]