Star Wars Rebels

Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Veho, May 7, 2014.

1. Veho
    OP

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Upcoming new Star Wars animated series, Star Wars Rebels. It will tie into Episode VII.

[​IMG]

Disney's first Star Wars. We shall see.

(Light slingshot? Really?)

2. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    "...will take place between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope"? Oy, and you thought the prequel trilogy was bad. Luke and Leia were children during this period: I hope you don't expect me to believe that two actors in their 60s will be reprising the roles they had in the original trilogy. I was hoping for a story of what went on after Return of the Jedi. Like say, the founding of the New Republic by Princess Leia and the creation of the new Jedi temple by Luke. And how Han Solo became the mayor of Cloud City after Lando Calrissian's retirement and lived there with his wife Leia and their three children Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin. And that those three children were the first Padawans of the new Jedi order. And how a rumor spread that the Emperor had had a son that was alive: that'd sure make for a great story. And this would actually make more sense since Luke, Leia, and Han would be older because it's after the events of Return of the Jedi: they wouldn't get younger after that.